![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Saturday, January 07, 2006
I haven't really been that mentally stable these days, so please bear with me... Met up with some 203 people yesterday, then we made our way down to MGS after Xinrong and Lutheng finally found the latter's -God knows what- and made us wait a little while of 40 damned minutes. Amazingly, none of us knew how to get there, besides me, who knew that it was a couple of stops away from KAP, but we were rather lost when Xinrong/Karene pressed the 'stop' button, and it turned out that they were luckily right. Snail-crawled up the slope, and we were about to cross the road outside the school when -gasp- a figure clad in a yellow plunging neck-line blouse and long blue skirt suddenly emerged with a beige coloured giordano umbrella. Xinrong and I were so scared witless, we kind of walked away and started chatting under a tree. She then jaywalked over, and Xinrong and I walked even further, for reasons even unknownst to us now. For some odd reason, I was feeling rather... Unprepared and frightened when *she* walked out. As I'd said, it's probably my mental illness playing its tricks again. Anyway, Xinrong and I kind of avoided her like we were avoiding something infected with the bird flu: We both walked at least 2 metres away from her, and didn't really talk much. She insulted Xinrong by saying that the latter was a geek though. Hmmph. When we walked all the way from MGS to KAP (both Xinrong and I later unanimously agreed that it was rather miraculous that *she* didn't stop a cab instead), Xinrong and I walked up the 'drainage' at the side of KAP, and I was rather doubtful that *she* would be able to walk up that in her black 'slippers'. True enough, she had to walk a whole big loop all the way to the end, while Xinrong and I were happily basking in the air-con of the Macdonalds. We were waiting downstairs... Waiting... And Xinrong proclaimed that it was impossible for them to take that long to walk all the way into Macdonalds, even counting *her* snail-like speed. I then suggested that they may have been knocked down by a car (sarcastically of course), and continued that there may be another entrance upstairs. True enough, the rest came tumbling down rejoicing that *she* had treated them all to Macdonalds with a big blue $50 note. Wow. Xinrong and I were rather insane, and she was half-shouting over the crowd about upholding the NY name. I sarcastically added that she had to rip the hongzhi out of the pillowcase, and hold it high up in the air. We both laughed ourselves more stupid. Chatted there for quite a while, then *she* went off. Stayed for another half an hour with the rest busy chattering about their Science -or God knows what- SIA, then Xinrong and I went off. As we were walking out, we saw *her* walking to the bus stop, then proceeding to flag a taxi. I'd thought that she would have gone off by now, but maybe she was still lost after looking for Karene (who'd kindly gone after her with the latter's umbrella). Xinrong said that *she* looked like she'd just been shopping. Is there that much to shop at KAP? Have I mentioned that we saw this person called Mrs Sandra Lee in her car? She nearly knocked Xinrong and I over as we tried crossing the road before KAP... Mrs Lee's supposed to be the NY English -God knows who-, and she honked at us as she'd been blinded by all the whiteness and innocence of the white uniform (paraphrased what *she* said). Omens? Right... Haven't really been in the mood for blogging. Probably another sign of mental instability... Going off now, since I'm meeting Xinrong at Orchard MRT at 1. (I apologize, but I haven't been in the best mood these few days... Don't ask me why Xinrong and I kept avoiding *her* too. We both have no idea. And just stop pressuring me for answers, unless you want lies...) 11:59 AM
|