![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Monday, January 02, 2006
The 2nd day of the New Year, and I tumbled out of bed, tried to stand up, but blacked out for about 5 minutes. I know because I always look at the time the moment I wake up, and it was 11.30AM then, yet I felt I just couldn't get up. Then attempted rolling out onto the floor, but more or less just collapsed there. Tried pulling myself up by pushing on the comfy, springy bed of mine, but instead blacked out (I think I hit my knee. Ouch). When I finally managed to get up, it was 11.35AM, and I dragged myself back to my bed and lay there till I felt well enough to get downstairs. What a smashing start of a year, especially for my right knee cap. Then had lunch, was delayed by my mom (sorry, Sera), reached the Novena MRT station at 2.37PM where Sera was reading yet another Lord of the Rings book, then we headed for United Square. First, we dropped by this VCD shop (called TS videos or God-knows-what), and Sera went nuts when she saw the Lord of the Rings 'Return of the King' extended VCD -God knows what- which was selling for $14+. She didn't get it in the end though... We then went to the San bookshop, and spent quite some time there... I got the books that I'd reserved, then we went to the ARCADE!!! Spent $4 each, and Sera beat me at every game but the shooting one (she did beat me the 2nd time). MUAHAHAHAHA. Hidden talents? Maybe I could be an assassin in the future. Then, I stained my shorts by sitting on this coffee stained seat, and had to walk around looking for a pair of shorts. Found a suitable one that was PINK, but that was the only colour they had for my size, so well... Finally I have something that's pink in my wardrobe. Cause to be rejoiced for? Then walked around attempting to find a suitable gift for my mom, and decided to get a cake from Bengawan Solo instead. Since I'm not a 'woman', I don't know what women love that are under $20, so I jokingly asked Sera to ask Ng, and SHE DID ASK HER. Good Lord... I was laughing maniacally, but unfortunately, Ng was busy. Oops. Attempted to buy 'The Godfather' complete VCD series from above VCD shop, but the security was tight there. How tragic... Yesterday, at midnight, Starhub was screwed. I couldn't send a message out for half an hour, and only managed to do so after that by sending the same message THRICE. Wow. Shall go rest... Been feeling quite ill. 7:18 PM
|