![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
This morning felt so surreal: I finally woke up to the fact that there wasn't anymore school till next year. But, I don't feel any happier than yesterday. My dreams were swatted away like irritating flies by my gran, who was procrastinating her packing for her flight till this morning, and was busy cramming things into her already filled-up bag. The rustling of plastic bags, unzipping and zipping of her luggage bag, noisy ripping of masking tape and opening and closing of the fridge... GRR. To think that today was the FIRST BLOODY DAY I COULD SLEEP LATE. Not really true actually. We then drove to the airport at approximately 9, me dragging my sleepy, tired carcass all the way there. I was too tired to notice much. Anyway, going back tomorrow... But I'm not in the best of moods now. My mom has been going ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON... If there was a race between her and the Hogwarts Express, I think she'd win. She's getting on my BLOODY NERVES, and as much as I've asked her to SHUT UP, she wouldn't. And she's been repeating what she's been saying for the whole bloody week, though I was in school most of the time. She keeps saying that my gran's stupid to make us bring FRUITS back, and I must say I totally agree. We're bringing TWO boxes full of fruit back for my gran, because she wants to give them to relatives. Not as if NTUC/Cold Storage/God-knows-where doesn't have fruits. And so, I'm probably going to flop on my bed like a dead bird (no idea why I've used this similie) tomorrow night due to the muscle-building exercises at the airport. BLEH. 3:03 PM
|