![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
People getting/gotten/going to get again stuff from me this Christmas XinRong Marissa Zeena Ng (shared with Zeena and Sera) Sera Pam Yanne Jiasin (will pass both of you the stuff when we meet) People getting/gotten cards (all going with a lollipop except above people) All the above people Karene Faus Sheena Pui Shall have to get stamps etc soon... And I HAVE to stop procrastinating!!! Won't pass the stuff on the class outing though... As Pam'd said, I'd be a sitting duck for robbery. Sorry to those who aren't getting anything, but I really have no more money to spare till after the outing tomorrow, and by the time the cards/stuff gets to you, the Christmas spirit would be gone, thus it wouldnt be of much use... Maybe CNY? And if you wish to watch the following movies, you can borrow the VCD from me provided that you promise to take extreme care of them. 1: Hotel Rwanda 2: Schindler's List (M18) 3: 2046 (NC16) 4: Troy (NC16) 5: The Pianist Movies I'll may be getting: 1: The Godfather Series (Part 1 is M18) 2: Big Fish (NC16) 3: Akira (Jap cartoon) (M18) 4: Kingdom of Heaven (NC 16) 7: Quidam (see Allegria description) Won't be getting as much movies as books, as I would be broke if I did so... And I got a book on George Harrison called 'Behind Sad Eyes'! I'm really getting broke... Shall go off now. 3:45 PM
|