![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Sunday, December 25, 2005
Merry Christmas! (should have said this last night) Anyway, thanks to all these people for their greetings/cards: Mingyi Bernice Ollie Jiamin Faustina Jiaying Xinrong Zeena Ng Bao Qiuting Claire Xueying Melesa 14 Merry Christmas greetings for a 14-year-old girl! Is that supposed to be coincidental? And about Ng: Don't think I'm trying to suck up to her or anything, but she wished me that first. Hmmph. Don't think sick now. Last night, when *certain person* called, my headphones were again blasting with Vivaldi's Four Seasons. Seems like it's fated that people have to hear it. I was just going through my playlist of about 50 songs, and coincidentally, *certain person* had to call first. Conversation is totally airtight-confidential, so do not try probing. I doubt even the pressure of outer space would be able to squeeze it out of me. I suppose I could just quote something from a song that would tell the 'conclusion' of what might happen in the near future: If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters. (Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen) Obviously the 'tomorrow' is (well, who knows though...) not literally Boxing Day, which is the day after today. But you get the gist of it. Shall not be so morbid on Christmas... But well, like the Tantra message, 'Don't live a repressed life or you will not even live'. *snorts* Wrong application I suppose... I'm reading that book on Tantra I got from Borders now to seek 'inner peace', so will you excuse me... 1:08 PM
|