![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Friday, December 23, 2005
I suppose the following post may have a tinge of anger in it.. But the fact is that I'm angry, and to be exact, disappointed, devastated and rather jealous. Vivaldi's complete 'Four Seasons' is blasting at full volume from my Altec Lansing computer speakers at the moment, at the ungodly hour of 10.11PM when the rest of my neighbourhood is deep in slumberland. Do I care? NO, because anyway no one bothers about this irritating fly called me except when they need to pour their hearts out and weep to. Sometimes, I don't feel like a friend/equal. I feel like a piece of toilet paper: To wipe your cr*p off, then mercilessly flush down the toilet without a second thought. Of course, the analogy is warped once more. Who on earth would ever have the sanity to care about toilet paper? (Not talking about Timmy) Curious as to what evoked the lowly minion's anger? Wait no longer. I will just zip my mouth shut, since it may just be another of my cantankerous fits that is unworthy to be in anyone's sight. Maybe I was just hallucinating, or maybe that person suddenly became berserk, or maybe I'm just over-reacting, but I have the right to do the above things, and I'm sure that person does too. As a result, I'm shutting my big fat mouth. Finally let that off my chest after about half a year of tolerating it. I assure you that it wasn't easy. That aside, I've finally posted out all the Christmas cards, but realised that I was short of 2 cards after I'd written them all, so I apologize to the rest of the people who wouldn't receive cards... As in, those previously on my list. Each card is going out with: A pkt of Yupi gummi worms A 'cola bottle' (yupi) 2 Apple rings (yupi again) I hope no one who gets the cards (see list on previous post) is either diabetic, allergic to sugar/gelatine, allergic to sweets or any confectionary. If you are, my apologies, but I'm not trying to give you a relapse. Give the sweets to your siblings/kid on the street/God-knows-who. To appease my fury, I shall go watch Alegria now. 10:10 PM
|