![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Have prebooked all the tickets... For those in the list in the previous post, so if you back out now, I don't care, I don't run a charity and thus you still have to pay me by hook or by crook. Hmmph. I had to prebook 20 tickets, adding in Sera's sis Ignatia. I'm staying over at her home now if you still dont know it... Got a terrible eye infection today, and I suspect it was that mosquito bite... I'm kind of allergic to mosquito bites (have a mosquito net at home). Called a parrot a moron today, and according to Pam, it's supposed to be divine retribution that I'm having an eye infection. It's true, since it could only say 'Hello', 'bye', 'sad sad' and 'rainbow'. How bird-brained can it be? (Pun fully intended) For those who don't know where Lido is, you could meet me at 11.40am at the control station of the MRT, and once again, sorry for the poor organization, but I'm not a great organizer... Thanks to Xinrong for all her help too! I would have died without her... Got to go. Ignatia (Sera's sis) wishes to use the computer. 10:06 PM
|