![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Friday, November 11, 2005
Replies to tags: Catherine: Thanks, and I'll link you. Yanne: Ok... Zeena: Neither do I... I heard that it's got something to do with the 2nd part of Newton's theory or perhaps it's linked to Darwin's. I'm kidding about the latter. Chun Hing: Haha... If you wish, you can use it for toilet paper, though it'd only give you a*s abrasion due to the rubbish I wrote. Don't bother wasting your money posting it over... Hmm... Maybe I'll get it from you when I try to sneak back into school in Jan or perhaps a class reunion (I'm hoping against hope, I know)? Thanks for keeping it too! Sars: German campaign? Are you trying to over-throw the government? (*coughHITLERcough*) Zeena: How about an encore of the Hiroshima bomb? And I think both Jap and German are interesting, but I'd rather have French or Malay (stop shrieking, Jiamin and Pam). Yanne: It was on my birthday last year too. Speaking about the Darwinian theory (of evolution), I've found a perfect epitome from flipping through the articles on the Straits Times (due to utmost boredom). I can finally understand how Darwin managed to think of such an innovative idea of alikening humans to apes, from the famous singaporean blogger who has recently gotten into trouble blogging about using the disabled toilets. Out of curiosity (as well as utmost boredom), I ventured forth to visit the fateful blog, and to my horror, came to the clumsy conclusion that I should never have done so, for now I'm unable to sleep due to the uncanny relationship between apes and humans my eyes had been opened to. Obviously, I'm (futilely) attempting to refrain from mentioning the blog url, for I wish with the goodness of my heart for you all to have a peaceful night's sleep, unlike the unfortunate me. *Sarcasm alert* And I'm utterly sorry to say this, but I would love it if people not disturb me when my status is set to 'busy', for I would be pushed off the cliff of MSN status if the above is not done so. For such a particular reason, it is unfortunate for me to say that the need for drastic action has to be taken due to an event that has just occurred. My status is currently set to 'Offline' due to the fact that I'm helping my mom to reply to one of her friend's email, and need full concentration (ironic that I'm blogging, but my mom's finally rested her case for a moment). I would wish if you could actually just show some mere respect for a bloody minion like me (I know no one would anyway, so I'm just wasting my time saying this) and stay away from me when my status is set to busy. Thanks, and I would greatly appreciate this. Have to help my mom send another violent tirade to another of her poor victims. 9:37 PM
|