![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Saturday, November 05, 2005
As most of you probably won't bother reading the class blog, I shall put what I'd put up there here as well, and add my naggy thoughts on. (This is wholesale copying) Since no one wishes to blog, I shall. Now, as some of you already know by now, I'm requesting for 203 pictures of all shapes and sizes. Forgive this naggy old hag here for incessantly repeating what she wishes to say, but you people can send photos to my gmail as long as you don't clog it. My gmail email can be obtained from me, or oh well... I'll just put it up here. jlsn2002@gmail.com If any of you attempt to clog the whole inbox/junk mail up or spam me with rubbish/viruses, I will personally drag you out into the quadrangle when I return and bash you up. No, it is not a threat. It is a promise. I'm out of breath from typing it all in less than a minute. And thus, I've come to this clumsy conclusion that I should go off. -Jolene. And just an afterthought: You all can either get the video(s) from Irene (who has both), Marissa (did it completely finish sending?), Pui Ian (who's currently in Dubai), Melesa or Faustina (I THINK). Of course, there's me to get it from, but just a warning: Do not come after me if the file clogs up your whole computer due to the humungous size of it (larger than a certain teacher's defaming mouth even). Ignore that line about the teacher. Another way to get it would be tagging, and I'll see what I can do about it. I'll probably be burning all the videos I'll be compiling into a CD, and pass it on when I get back. Or someone could be kind enough to volunteer to do the burning? That's all for now. As I've already said, do pardon me for being so naggy and forgetful. I can't remember if I've already put this request up. And anyway, I doubt anyone would want my lousy, clumsy videos. 6:47 PM
|