![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Monday, November 28, 2005
Apologies to all for the vacation from cyberspace, but I've been busy with a huge, colossal albeit useless 'project' called 'the commonwealth essay'. As some of you already know, I have too much time to waste on my hands, resulting in me doing something that is completely OPTIONAL, unlike you poor mortals who are forced to do it. And with the tags: I've come to the clumsy conclusion that Zeena Tan is either: 1: Blind on MSN 2: Just insane 3: Has no brain, since it'd gladly run away and jumped off and killed itself with a splat on the Statue of Liberty (don't ask me how I got to this conclusion). Unpleasantries aside, it's but 10 mere long days till I get back. And I shall be thick-skinned enough to say that my flight's at 1600pm, thus I'll reach Singapore at about 9 pm, but after my mom shopping and scouting around for her Sommerton wine (or God-knows-what), vodka, DOM (that Chinese herbal 'wine), Christine Dior perfume and running around in the DFS beer/wine shop, I'll probably be out at about 10 pm, and can thus only call/sms at that time. Hopefully, they'll allow phones in the airport... If they do, JOY TO THE WORLD! I can, instead of wasting my time watching my mom clop around in her Armani heels (why do I sound like Ng's kid?), get in contact with some of you! I'll just pray that my mom doesn't slaughter me for the would-be sky-rocketing phone bill, but if she attempts to do so, I'll probably shout 'terrorist!'. Dramatic tyranny indeed... (Rings a bell?) Mingyi: Hey wicked witch! Sadly, you haven't gotten rid of Timmy yet... *sheepish laugh at latter's glare* Anyway, see you online! (same with Yanne) Claire: You're at the airport?! Where're you off to? For the last time, I've never been in denial, and never would. You're the one that's in denial! And I've realised that I've been quite nasty to Zeena... Shall apologize before she kicks my ar*e in Singapore. But hey, as Xinrong'd already mentioned on her blog, it's a miracle that Zeena's been constantly updating/visiting other's blogs! Okay, okay... I shall stop 'flaunting' my snide remarks. Apologies once more for breaking my promise of updating the satire every day... With that, I shall go off to update it. 10:18 PM
|