![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
After viewing Sars' blog, I gleefully skipped over to the God (and 203) forsaken 103'04 blog. Sure enough, even I shocked myself to bits at my ah-soh-ness. Shows the natural ah-soh in me, I guess. Quotes the old me, dated '31-03-2004': 'i damn wu liao hor, 2nd time signing guestbk liao leh. hehe. just wanna tell u guys, no matter wad, we must ren e stinking new teacher no matter how horrible she is k??? we r ten sais! we can overcome her. y dun we overthrow her lyk qinshihuang??? hee. just joking.' I've tried running a search through my decomposing brain, and (un)fortunately, I couldn't rake up any horrid memories like those. At least, this proves that I do NOT in any case have a 'complicated relationship' with afore mentioned teacher. I guess you all can say I'm like one of those 'extreme makeover' success cases: From an ah-soh to a 'soh-phisticated' person, like what both Sars and Pamelia have said. In my case, I beg to differ. I would agree if you all say I'm an 'ah-soh-phisticated' person, or even constipated cantankerous assh*le (rhymes with ah-soh), but definitely not sophisticated. Seeing the ex-person, I wish I still existed: For me to bash up myself in the bloody wooly brain. I know that it won't erase the stain of the ah-soh in me (unfortunately, mama lemon can only remove grease stains), but the past is the past, and I can't go back in a time machine just to bash myself in the wooly brains, can I? Anyway, an extract from my essay on stereotypes in class today: 'It is even possible to stereotype objects. For example, age, about teenagers being rebellious and disrespectful to their elders, sex being the only thing men want from women...' I can imagine my teacher's face when she reads it, since I'm currently enrolling in a Catholic school. Well, it isn't very true, but stereotyping is that case. What else would force women to swing men around by their whatchamacallits and throw them by their whatchamacallits and go 'I AM A WOMEN HEAR ME ROAR!' (little extract from Dilbert: Thriving on stupidity in the 21st Century). Anyway, going cycling. Will be back soon. Bye! 5:02 PM
|