![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
This post shall be dedicated to my current History teacher's excellent teaching. Her words have penetrated my thick skull and managed to allow my brain to capture the wisps of wisdom that she'd uttered on epidemics and plagues. The end of the world. Announcement to all Earthlings: The end of the world has been estimated to occur on the 6th of December 2050. Recently, scientists in Antartica have made a sky-rocking discovery that a pandemic is currently affecting the entire Earth. Following the symptoms of bovine stares, immaturity and a great long list (please enquire at the Antartica Research Association. Address not supplied), scientists have concluded that the plague is nothing but a serious case of SARS, simply known as Severe, Acute, Reckless Stupidity. The plague has been found to be fatally contagious, and it is spread by little cells from people infected corroding others. Only ways currently suspected to work to avoid being affected are: 1: Going to church to pray. 2: Carrying bags of garlic around. 3: Isolating yourself from humans of all kind. The method most tested to work is still the first option, thus we recommend this method to you. Or perhaps you could move over to Antartica, as we're short of people for next year's World Cup Football competition, and would appreicate it if people would join us. Thank you. How stupid can I get... Been feeling rather depressed for the whole day. First started with meditation during Religious Education. Obviously, the people here are not mature enough to do meditation, or for the matter, show enough respect to allow others to do so. There was this boy who was clucking his tongue like it were the end of the world (pun intended), and laughing and giggling with his friend. I'm certain even kindergarten kids can behave better than them. Been feeling really demoralized about this school, with the syllabus etc... I just can't find my niche, or even a quiet spot... Even if I do find one, I'm sure there'll be a teacher marching up to me and bereft me of my peace. It's almost like in 1984 (George Orwell), where there is no where you can hide that you can't be found or seen... All of it's just tearing me apart bit by bit, limb by limb... And all I can do is helplessly scream in agony to the sky of ink above me... Perhaps I am just suffering from the 'adapting-to-a-new-environment' syndrome, as adults call it. Haha... How morbid this is. I sure miss N**H, as at least there's intellectual stimulation unlike the school here. At least we don't watch 'CINDERELLA STORY' for a lesson on stereotypes. I could really just break down and cry. All this on top of the existential (sp?) problems, parents quarrelling, society etc... I am EXHAUSTED, and I just don't want to go on. Anyway, to Yanne: Tell Mr Chan that he must NEVER allow the school to remove debates... If it's the funds, tell him that I'll leave all the money I have (though it isn't much. My dad took it all away.) for debates. Just tell him to wait till February next year... Just depressed, that's all. And I've to drag my bloody carcass to school tomorrow. I am not going to do my homework, and let it be that way. I don't give a d*mn at all, and those teachers can just call my parents and add another $0.40 to their phone bill (more for my dad who's in Singapore). Ultimately, it's added to the school fees, so well... Another Catch-22 syndrome. Ignore me. I'll probably remove all this dreary bullsh*t in a day or two, when I get 'better' (meaning when I lose more of myself). 8:39 PM
|