![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Monday, October 31, 2005
Since Yanne'd requested for me to try my hand at dedications again (let's hope they all don't turn out to be apologies), I shall. 203'05 Aw Jia Yu Eunice: Iron woman (you can't punch her without hurting your knuckles due to her cheese-grating muscles) who was 103'04 and 203'05's monitress. Admired (by me) for her bravery to take on the job of monitress of rascals like yours truly. Can get quite insane at times, especially during Chinese Speech classes. Softball. Monitress. Bao Cheng: More well known as bao, which incidentally, is a bun (don't think dirty...). Great artist who goes ga-ga over most japanese objects like manga, Gackt (whoever this is), Hyde (see previous), anime. Remembered for her popiah jokes by me, as well as her pink short miniskirt she'd donned in a previous Geog project meeting (she missed the bus stop 5 times, and caused Sars and I to be badly humiliated. We'd run out to the bus we'd thought she was in, and waved maniacally at the bus driver. She wasn't on it though.) Green Club. Art rep. Qiuting: Possibly the lightest girl in the class, I'm like a giant next to her (and I used to sit next to her. Draw your own conclusions). Had a great time with her during Creative Writing Sabbatical (*coughRAMBUTANcough*) *winks*. Fan of 5566, Harry Potter etc. Nice companion to have, especially in 2.4 KM runs. Golf. Chan Yi Chi Jacqueline: Used to spell her name wrongly as it's so incredibly long (she holds the Guiness record for the longest name in the class). First noticed her for her voice, which is equally unusual as her name in terms of volume. Known to sing theme song of 'Happy Tree Friends' in mad outbreaks, especially in Ms Lye's class. Choir. English speech rep? Chong Lu Theng: Also known as LULU, this girl is brave for the same reasons I admire Eunice. Has a complicated relationship (COUGH) with dear Mrs Teo, the latter who loves to bully the former (and I). Patient girl who never gets angry, and blushes tomato red at anyone chanting her Christian name. (MAGDALENE, MAGDALENE!) Strings. (ass)istant monitress! Chua Xin Rong: My rumoured 'lover' due to people like TIMMY. Unfortunately, majority of rumours are wrong, and this proves to be no exception *glares*. In my OM group... Enjoyed times we went to hunt for material, and stuff our faces with food after that due to rush for debates competitions. Used to go to Borders together, with Macdonald lunches at Wisma Atria (let's do it again when I get back! I sound shameless requesting this...). I could go on for hours about her, but I choose not to. Nicknamed Rong Radish due to English assignment we did (probably intensed her hatred for Ng). Chess and debates. Computer studies rep. Claire Yuen Qian Hui: Wait. Allow me to say this before continuing. THIS NUT IS IN DENIAL. With that done, let me resume normal order. *Clears throat* Every speech to date done by her was on her hamsters, and even teachers know of her undying love for her hamsters (nut and God-knows-what) due to afore mentioned fact. Is nuts over 'sooty' Mrs Wong-Tan Poh Yee (rhymes) as well as her other *darling*, Ng. Known also for constant 'reminders' from Zheng Lao Shi. Green club. Ex-Science rep (substantiates point on undying love for TPY). Eu Shu Yen Elizabeth: Apologies if name is spelled wrongly. Runs like the roadrunner in Looney Tunes. Not saying that she's loony. Has an amazing brain, unlike my pea-like one that's already vegetated away. Beat me at long jump (holds record in 2/3. I'm second, sadly enough...), which is so unfortunate. St Johns. Irene Canmon Han Jia Meng: Found her accent intriguing initially (it's unlike the Singaporean Ah-soh). Helpful girl ever enthusiastic. Extreme juxtaposition to put her and I together, but which Ng successfully did so. Always going around with Jiaying. Cheerful and bubbly girl who never fails to brighten the dust-covered classroom. Excellent at Math (miraculously was one of four who got full marks in CA1 when minions like yours truly only got 14 and were already jumping in glee). Strings. PSGL. Karene Teo Wei Fang: Known for her extra E (assonance), but name is still pronounced as Karen. Similar to Claire's speech saga (alliteration), always talks about origami. Makes albatrosses and fire-breathing dragons out of plain paper (exaggeration employed), unlike I who can only make paper planes that can't fly (oxymoron and paradox). Nicknamed 'carrot'. Another person dedicated to Ms Lye and TPY. Green club. Science rep. Bernice Koh Yuan Ling: Gave me a fright on the first day of school at the locker areas. I, being a poor innocent Sec 2 had not expected washrooms to be at the locker area, and thus when this girl came out, I was startled. Muscular as well, and loves to race Eunice during PE. Used to sit beside her, and Ng once had the inane motion to put me in the middle of Jac and her. Crazy over Energy, and got caught quite a number of times for handphone use in class, short socks and short skirts. Judo. PE rep. Lam Ferly: One of 2 only Malaysian scholars. Interesting girl I used to chat with after school. To my mortification attempted to hug me on last day of school as well as LSC'05. Gave her a stick of balsa wood on last day of school, to her request. Temporarily deafens anyone in the vicinity of her and a CCA mate. Another one of Zheng Lao Shi's target practising people for constant 'reminders'. SJAB. Lee Jia Ying: Was in the same CCA last year. Loves quoting what I said about the tyrannical cello teacher who refused to take off his shoes when going into the room, and thus lacking self-respect (you've to start by respecting others. Alas, he didn't do so). Especially loves my quote on vegetable vegetating there due to the influence 'The Alchemist' had on me last year. Don't judge a book by its cover suits her, as though rather petite looking, she'll stun anyone by her voice. Once attempted suicide by reading 'Animal Farm' during LA (intelligent enough to quit after that, unlike yours truly). Chinese Orchestra. Lee See Ting: One of the people I never exactly got to know. Second and last of Malaysian scholars in our class. Rather homesick last year, resulting in constant returns to the boarding school halfway through curriculum time. Tops Chinese half of the time, often almost doubling my score (I get 45, she gets 80/90+). Goes around with Vinette most of the time. Volleyball. Chinese rep (really well deserved). Lim Pei Rong: Better known as Lim Peh, uncouth as it seems. Tomboy-like, though has an effeminate side she failed to keep under wraps anymore after LSC'05. Fateful person who'd said I've a complicated relationship with Ng, thus sparking off a whole debate (I'm opp, rest of 203 are prop, sadly...) on said topic. Has a passion for books that I like too (merely this and nothing more). Chinese Society. Lim Shi Ru: First person to get 'friendly' (DONT THINK DIRTY) with DT due to her musical talents. Supposed to have left last year, but is still there, to her own dismay. Founded the 'Weird nicknames generator Co' with co-founder, Marissa Yee. As afore mentioned, musically talented, and is thus planning to furthur musical studies in Germany. Strings. Music Rep. To be continued... Sorry to all. 4:12 PM
|