The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog.
Author
The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old
and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them.
Reality
The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor.
Peirong: Haha! Thanks! Irene: Thanks too! Yeah, I do, for target practising. Haha! Nah, just want it for keepsake, as well as to spam Claire with... *Evil laugh* Jiamin: What do you mean by how did I find out? I didn't ask the teachers the question obviously, though I wouldn't mind emailing a few... Haha! And you're more than welcome to use my ideas as long as you credit me. Sars: Apologies... Will put up Mrs Teo's as soon as I'm up to it... Tired, and it's not helping with the stupid butterflies flitting around in my stomach due to school tomorrow... Faus: Haha! Irene just said that she likes it. Irene: See above. Haha! Yanne: If you must, blame my mom. Don't blame me. :D
And here's one of Salvador Dali's works. One of my favorite artists, probably for his morbid pictures. Haha!
Apologies and acknowledgements to www.artwebcenter.net
10:33 PM