![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Saturday, October 08, 2005
Replies to tags: Jiamin: I think I'd prefer pushing her into some swimming pool... I'll leave the kissing to you. *Sticks tongue out* They already know my views on the school, and (un)fortunately, I haven't told anyone about my blog in that school. It's unsettled because you had ACCOMPLICES. Hmmph! Sars: Yes, he is that person with the holier-than-thou attitude. You probably ripped it off from the person Jiamin is going to kiss? Of course, I mean Ng... I am jealous of you people, since my school starts on TUESDAY when your EOYs end... *Narrows eyes* Thanks for the books! I'll return you the money that I owe you when I get back... 8th of December, here I come! I'm only here because I'm tired of looking at Chief Bromden from the movie 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest' practise lip-moving and miming. You see, the whole room is humming with the vacuum cleaner's voice. Urrgh. I am crazy over Christina Aguilera's 'The Voice Within', and of course, Don McClean's 'American Pie'. The former reminds me of that Roosevelt quote "Nothing to fear but fear itself (yourself for this matter)". On the 2nd, my ignorant brother proudly proclaimed that it reminded him of those Bangladash (sp?) workers in a straight line, slogging their guts out in the sun. Shows how intellectual R* boys are. I guess I am sadly stereotyping those poor people, and that there ARE really brilliant people in that school (know this from experience.), but I got quite irritated by my brother. And Jiamin still hasn't accepted my dare... What's the dare? To hug Ng. *Sniggers* I doubt a dare's even needed for it actually. *Dodges Jiamin's sailing fist* But I have NEVER kissed anyone, so there! It won't be an exception here. Anyway, here are my resolutions. 1: Self-entertain myself during lessons. As you can see from my MSN nickname, 'It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.' That's actually by Mark Twain, and I like Mark Twain! Don't get me started naming all the poets I like... *Robert Frost, Emily Dickinson, Wilfred Owen, E.E Cummings, Sylvia Plath (DIE TED HUGHES), Walt Whitman.... I shall stop before you people go crazy.) 2: Resist all temptations to shout at teachers/peers no matter what. I shall bear all the mental torture and stupidity for just another 2 months, even though I am having SCHOOL on my birthday for the first time *curses* I swear I will crack sooner or later with all the stupidity. Really demoralized, but I'll try to keep my spirit up by observing the first resolution. 3: NOT study at all. Just tired of studying and of everything, so I am just going to do what I like, and not bother about studying. Since I can ace my exams all the same, what's the point? As I've said, I am really demoralized. 4: Not do things that go against my values. Just a little follow-up to the 'poetry (song lyric) essay'. I've managed to find some obscure singer called 'Sydney Forest' who sang ROBERT FROST'S 'The road not taken'. I could have shrieked in jubilation. And so I did. Anyway, I'd better not write on that any longer or it'll grow increasingly offensive. Here's something I found interesting. 'In freedom of the press, Singapore is ranked a dismal 98th out of 104.' -Chua Mui Hoong, Straits Times Oct 7th, 2005. Just finished reading her column, and I am like yes, I agree! F.Y.I, the column is 'Why primary and health ranked so low'. I like her columns... (Beside those that talk about manicure/slimming. I was aghast initially when I saw those articles.) And I like Tay Yek Keak's too. Inane. Mom's dragging my carcass out already. So bye, bye Ms Singaporean roti prata (Silly parody of 'Bye, bye Ms American Pie). *Smirks* And sorry that I'd frightened you, Pam, last night, when I told you about grizabella (from Cats the musical). I was probably seeing too much into the bird-like cat (I'd said that perhaps it was supposed to say that she's prey to herself, and quoted that Roosevelt quote), and I guess to quote Sigmund Freud, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. That's all, and apologies once more. 10:00 AM
|