![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Sunday, October 23, 2005
Random grumbles from the cantankerous old hag in the bathroom: I am totally jealous of Jiamin, as she's going to be 15 in about 3 months, and I'm only turning 14 in a month. She's going to get to sit in cinemas watching gruesome movies, while I have to be stuck with movies with PG rating like Finding Nemo. And Laykuan's (as well as someone else's) birthday is on Monday. Since I've nothing more to rant on this topic, I'll come to a stumbling conclusion: Blame this on my mom and dad. Why couldn't they have done *it* earlier?! Ignore me... Zeena Tan's coming to Perth for a holiday in November! (Was it, Zeena? Do correct me if I'm mistaken...) If she's coming in December, I'll wring her neck like a rubber chicken... Kidding! Due to an overwhelming response towards the 'Why did the chicken cross the road' jokes, I may create another series of satirical jokes soon. At least it'll help me get through lessons in school, aka hell... Do send me some feedback/suggestion through my tagboard, email or well, just word of mouth. I know that you people out there are enjoying the random musings like those, but really, I've to live in eternal fear that teachers would happily skip pass this blog and sue me for defamation. The previous line is ficticious... I am NOT afraid at all, as I'd already put up a disclaimer, and did not curse or swear at them. And it's amazing how many people visit my blog... Zeena, Sheena and Bao... Thanks a lot for supporting this site (and making it crash more. Kidding!)! I really sound like some internet auction website now... This is total rubbish, but I shall carry on all the same. Like what N*****g 'gerls' ultimate amalgamation is, WHATEVER (credit to Xr). Reading through Jiamin's blog, it seems like she's worried that people would clobber her for what she says. Jiamin, if you're worried sick, I would be lying on the hospital bed feeding on a tube, with an oxygen mask and life-support machine humming gleefully away next to me. Obviously, this blog has attract quite a lot of attention in the span of 1 year (I'd stopped blogging from March-Oct due to that blogging saga with *you-know-who*... Not Voldemort, but *coughDTcough*...). Involuntary attention most of the time too. Like the afore mentioned example being the blogging saga in school, of which the then moronic me (and still moronic me) was ignorant of the conventional ways of the school... (irony, as they have computers [modern technology] to check on us poor minions' blogs) Obviously everyone's going to sob their eyes out on Tuesday, when xr's momsie (sorry, I just couldn't resist the temptation) leaves the school forever and ever... Amen. That could be said to be blasphemy, but I don't care. This is seriously not flowing logically... Digression over... Enjoy yourselves at the botanic gardens feeding the mosquitoes, with Ng's imminent departure (oxymoron)... Do throw someone into the pond alright? And take a picture of that poor person flapping his/her arms in the murky water. *smirks* I'll definitely choose feeding the mosquitoes than sleeping in school though. It is sad that 203 is going to split up after 2 years of wills and woes (this sounds like the matrimonial vows), but life still goes on, and I'm sure we all would keep those precious memories close to heart... After all, the legacy of 203 will still go on, and like one of Ng's famous quotes, 'Once a I've given up on the dedication, since those people who know me well know me enough to know what I'll want to thank them for. Sorry for the excessive use of 'know' in the previous line... 1:22 PM
|