The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog.
Author
The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old
and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them.
Reality
The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor.
Once more, thanks to Pam who had sent me her 'A Beautiful Mind' DVD, and which I had received yesterday.
Finally it's the weekend... It seems almost an eternity till weekends come, though it's not the case for you people, since well... It's the last day that 203's together next week. With people leaving (and having left already), it's rather sad that I won't get to watch you all at choral night, nor join you all on the last day of school. Ah well... Doubt I'll be welcomed anyway.
Bob Carlisle's 'Butterfly Kisses' is so heart wrenching and sweet (oxymoron)... Sigh.
Why isn't anyone online?
Anyway, I'm currently not in the mood to blog, and shall thus go off.
4:45 PM