The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog.
Author
The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old
and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them.
Reality
The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor.
Hmm... I guess that's the end of the issue (silly parody [pun intended!] of REM's 'The end of the world') then. And the irony of it all, as Pam'd kindly alerted me last night, is that we're quarrelling when it's the last performance 203 has. So let's just leave everything behind. *Smiles. No, it is not a smirk even though I always look like I am smirking.*
And I don't blame anyone for this whole thing, since it was but a mere misunderstanding. Some people probably think that I was biased initially, since Sera is a good friend of mine, but I did read both scripts. Let's drop the subject anyway.
School was so boring today, I was occassionally banging my head against the table. No, not from frustration, but from sleeping. As you all know, I always sleep in class, but this is the first time I really fell asleep. Tells a lot, doesn't it... Of course, I've never tried doing this in Ng's lesson, for if my head had fallen on the table, she'd have chopped it up.