Disclaimer

The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog.

Author

The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them.

Reality

The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor.

Loves

Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food.

Hates

Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above.

Friends

Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203'

Archives

03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009 04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009 05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009 07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009 08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009 09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 08/01/2010 - 09/01/2010 12/01/2010 - 01/01/2011 06/01/2011 - 07/01/2011 04/01/2012 - 05/01/2012 08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012 09/01/2012 - 10/01/2012 10/01/2012 - 11/01/2012 11/01/2012 - 12/01/2012 12/01/2012 - 01/01/2013 01/01/2013 - 02/01/2013 02/01/2013 - 03/01/2013 03/01/2013 - 04/01/2013 04/01/2013 - 05/01/2013 05/01/2013 - 06/01/2013 06/01/2013 - 07/01/2013 07/01/2013 - 08/01/2013 11/01/2013 - 12/01/2013 12/01/2013 - 01/01/2014 02/01/2014 - 03/01/2014 03/01/2014 - 04/01/2014 05/01/2014 - 06/01/2014

Chat area


Monday, October 24, 2005

Congrats to all on the Captain's Ball Tournament... I was just commenting on what 'apt' names our school gives to events... (Classic example: Lifeskills Camp) As in, what has Captain's Ball have to do with cups, plates and bowls? Only reason I can think of is that people get really hungry after the games... It's almost as random as using teachers' names. (Imagine it being called Mak, Chek and Tieh. Just a suggestion... *Smiles sheepishly at the glares...*) I suppose everyone would rather be forfeited...

Talking about teachers, I guess it's high time for me to appreciate them rather than making satirical jokes on them... As in, they did change my life, be it for the better or the worse. Kidding! I'll probably do something like what Xin Rong did, and I beg the lady's pardon if I do offend her. People out there probably think that I've gone insane, as I'm actually appreciating the teachers. Somehow, that's almost as likely as the end of the world, but well, the end of the world IS likely with bird flu...

And Jiamin, you made me feel like throwing up when you called me 'CUTE LITTLE BABOON' on my tagboard... Answering Xin Rong's question on why people tag: To make others throw up, and thus generate economy with the huge demand on computers.

The supreme pest buster aka my mom (irony: my brother's still alive...) has just taken a MOP in an attempt to kill one of those innocent mosquitoes zooming around in clumps. Really, the next thing she'll do would be using me as a bait. Well, you could call that creativity, using a mop to kill mosquitoes... (she reminds me of Monkey God from 'Journey to the West'. Irony: My supposed nickname [I'm still protesting about this] is baboon.)

Once again, I seek your forgiveness that this whole post does not flow logically due to my random tendencies... To my sheer amazement, I'd passed my history essay with a level 5, which is the highest in class... Not that I am bragging about it, but my mouth flew open as I'd expected to get an ungraded for it. Firstly, it's on Australian soldier's spirits in the war, and as you all know, I am clearly as Australian as Indian. Ironically, I look like an Indian with my tan... Apologies, but the previous line does not hold any malicious comments on racism.

Secondly, I did not study for it, nor cram my allowed page of notes with size 8 text... I'd only used 3/4 of the page with Arial size 12 text, and most of it was sprawled with examples from people unknownst to mere mortals like yours truly.

Really ironically (Ng's going to be so proud of me grasping the concept of irony, and synthesizing it into my post, and the 'chicken jokes'. Perhaps not the latter.), my classmates all only received level 3s and 4s, including this guy who's obsessed with studying. Once more, I'm not bragging, but merely expressing my astonishment (and horror) that teachers here hold stupidity in such high esteem. Quoting what my teacher wrote in it, 'Excellent understanding of examples' as well as 'Great conclusion'. I do not exactly have anything against the former, since Ms Koh would slaughter me if I have not grasped the concept of source-based questions, but the latter seems really contradictory. A great example of this will be the clumsy conclusion that I'll arrive later in this post. I know that this is a bloody logical fallicy, but I've already said that my post does not flow logically.

With that, I shall stop here. (What a 'great' conclusion this is...)

Here's the dedication to the poor adults whose lives have been tormented by me back in you-know-where... For the fear of losing my head, I shall substitute names with fictitious ones... (I'm sure teachers wouldn't see what I'll write anyway, and much as it's a total waste of time, this is just to set my guilty heart at ease.)

As this post is long enough, see next post for the dedications.

4:31 PM