Disclaimer

The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog.

Author

The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them.

Reality

The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor.

Loves

Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food.

Hates

Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above.

Friends

Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203'

Archives

03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009 04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009 05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009 07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009 08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009 09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 08/01/2010 - 09/01/2010 12/01/2010 - 01/01/2011 06/01/2011 - 07/01/2011 04/01/2012 - 05/01/2012 08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012 09/01/2012 - 10/01/2012 10/01/2012 - 11/01/2012 11/01/2012 - 12/01/2012 12/01/2012 - 01/01/2013 01/01/2013 - 02/01/2013 02/01/2013 - 03/01/2013 03/01/2013 - 04/01/2013 04/01/2013 - 05/01/2013 05/01/2013 - 06/01/2013 06/01/2013 - 07/01/2013 07/01/2013 - 08/01/2013 11/01/2013 - 12/01/2013 12/01/2013 - 01/01/2014 02/01/2014 - 03/01/2014 03/01/2014 - 04/01/2014 05/01/2014 - 06/01/2014

Chat area


Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yes, 'n' how many hours must my mom nag, before she shuts up?
Yes, 'n' how much money must one make before one is satisfied?
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind (or fart...)...

Feeling rather irritated, and upset. I still don't understand why people just won't be satisfied with what they have... My mom's starting a new tirade on denouncing my dad. Really, I could say the whole story out now by heart, since she's been on this topic for as long as I've lived. Reason why she's started this whole new torrent of nagging (yes, at my invisible dad) is due to a friend moving over, and being in a better condition than we are, having more MONEY and so on and so forth...

Shivers just go down my spine (as much as you all think I am spineless, I do have one) everytime I hear or see my parents. I don't ever want to grow up... You lose part of yourself when you grow up, because only children ever dream. Say that I am being cynical, but I don't bother, since bothering doesn't help at all. Bothering doesn't stop the war, does it? Bothering doesn't change society overnight, does it? Bothering doesn't change the tide of the ocean, and no, all these would never happen, so what's the point of bothering/thinking? I am just losing all my drive, and it probably all revolves around these questions of society. Where is humanity when we need it the most? Where is that promised lighthouse for a ship in the dark?

Somehow, I could be optimistic enough to say that society is an iceberg to 'typical teens' like yours truly, but if it were an iceberg, I would gladly dive underwater and seek out the depths of it. Unfortunately, yours truly can swim just as well as an elephant can, and would probably freeze. If you still don't get the message, I am trying to say that I'll die in the attempt of finding out what society really is like. At least not physically, but spiritually, emotionally, mentally... If there are such words. As a result, I just want to face everything with apathy, since there is really no point in doing anything.

The molds of society just make me break into cold sweat. All those childhood wishes of growing up vanish in a puff, like in Aladdin (ignore me, I am but an insane nut). My analogies are all warped, so just ignore them, since their sole purpose is self-entertainment. I am just worried that I'll become like my parents, or any of those typical adults, since all of them have gone through the molds of society. The looming prospect of that gigantic humming machine sets me into resistance, but I know that you can never remain strong forever. The only way out would probably be breaking yourself before society breaks you, and that only means death. Death is the only victory you can win over yourself, and as much as this is a 'temporary problem', as many call it, a permanent solution is needed. It is only 'temporary' because after going through that machine, it will never appear again.

Another reason of resistance is the fact that I still want my freedom to choose before I become what society wants me to be instead. You see, human beings have been reduced to such impotence that one cannot even choose. OB markers, laws, rules, religion, social stigma etc... I cannot accept the exchange of freedom for that, and I don't think I ever will. The sheer bleakness of the future just startles me into resistance...

I suppose if my parents ever chance upon this blog, it would spell my death, since it's against the sedation act. Like in 1984, War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery and Ignorance is Strength. As long as we all have a common enemy (money), we would be united. With yours truly as the perfect epitome, Freedom is Slavery, as you would have to make your own choices, and as a result imprison yourself. Ignorance is Strength. How many of those people out there in the society ever think of these questions I am posing? Ignorance, the greatest but most mortifying gift...

Humans, reduced to such impotence... Singaporeans, in an 'attempt' to go against the 'higher organization', do so with their parking coupons. Instead of tearing the time at that moment, they tear the time of about 5 to 10 minutes later, and the truimph of beating the 'higher organization' is evident on their faces. Even children know this trick. I am the best testimonial here, since I tear the time on those coupons for my parents everytime it is needed.

Humans, left in such a sad state...

11:09 AM