![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Thursday, September 01, 2005
YES! I am getting 'Schindler's list' FINALLY! It's M 15+ I think... *Sniggers* And I may be getting 'the pianist' in October! *Whoops with jubilation* Damn... There's no Teachers' Day holiday here at all. My eyelids were drooping in school the whole day, since I'd forgotten to do my Balancing Equations worksheet for Science till about 10 last night, and took about 1 hour to bring up the memories of balancing equations and sweep the cobwebs off. And, to talk about pop-quizzes. My evil Science teacher (she really has an uncanny resemblance to a witch) stood at the door, and those of us who couldn't say the chemical symbol and valency of a particular substance had to stay outside the door and try again, thus there was this huge beeline like the queues for Singapore Idol... Fortunately, I got there early, and well... Seems like the teacher likes me as she let me go even though I got it wrong, and just made me repeat it. *Snorts* I never knew any Science and/or Maths teacher who ever liked me. Actually, I never knew any teacher who liked me... (Sardonic, socially-inept and cynical me). Health Education was a real successful lullaby. Look alright. We had to do some silly skit about advicing people to quit drinking, and it was bloody idiotic. Good gracious! It was practically singing and dancing, and that's the thing I cannot ever stand. All the rest of the people were shrieking with glee. "ROLEPLAY!" Yeah right... Soccer was a nightmare today. There was this guy on my team, and he was goally... He let in 5 goals. FIVE GOALS. Another guy let in one, and I let in one. And that guy who let in 5 goals, he was sent off with a red card. Good Lord! Oh well... What's done's done. That's all I guess. 7:09 PM
|