![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Since I 'zia bah boa si zoah', meaning 'I have nothing better to do', I shall try my hand at song dedication before anything. Hmm... Sera: Everybody Hurts- REM (I have a feeling I am going to infest this whole thing with REM songs) Sars: Daysleeper- REM (You told me how you always felt so tired, so there!) Xr: You've got a Friend in Me- Toy Story (Ok, I can't think of anything else, but just want you to know that I am always here for you!) Yanne: Wake me up when September Ends- Green Day (As much as I hate Green Day, I know you love them... And remember the telepathy? *winks*) Jiamin: We are the Champions- Queen (I know this is some obscure band, and some obscure song, but -glances at Jiamin readying herself to slap me if I give her some silly song- it is about fighting on till the end, no matter what the odds may be. I think you have always been optimistic despite my pessimism, so thanks! [Am I still getting slapped?]) Faus: Happy Birthday- Jolene Lim? (Kidding... I know Faus would rather die than have some parody of Happy Bird-day sung to her by me. Snorts! But anyway, happy birthday, since your birthday is in the midst of the EOYS, and you probably won't come online!) I cannot think of anymore songs, and shall not before someone throws their piano at me. I am currently reliving my childhood by playing Neopests -kidding- Neopets. But I think it is totally trash, and I am not going to. Yes, I am bloody fickle-minded, but I don't care. So there! *Wails in boredom and slams head against the wall* Somebody help me! Inane. 11:02 AM
|