![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Friday, September 30, 2005
A new day, a new start, a new post. Like I am that optimistic. Anyway, seems like my tagboard's been collecting cobwebs again. Claire: Yes, I do play... Seldom, but yes. I can't remember my pets' names (can't be bothered, just gave them silly names I thought up on the spot and a string of numbers) but my user is jlsn2002. Faus: I love the pictures too, but I hate the bees... *Swats around* Jiaying: Thanks! Yanne: Obviously hols aren't any more fun than EOYs... I even think EOYs would be better. Well, we all dreamt once upon a time... That's the sad fact. Jiaying: Hmm... I never knew that my blog was so popular... I doubt anyone would want to buy 'Laments of a lady in the ladies(washroom)' Faus: You should be honoured! -Kidding- Finished watching Big Fish, and well, I cried. Snigger all you like. Watching 'Saving Private Ryan' after I've finished 'One flew over a cuckoo's nest', which is most probably today. Tomorrow, I'll have to watch SHREK 2 -AGAIN- with my mom's friends' kids. In other words, I'll have to be a babysitter, and get poked and drooled all over. Picture me with this halo of twitting birds above my carcass... I'm sure I'll be the one wailing and tugging at my hair at the end of the day... And I'm quite certain that I'd murder at least one of them... If there's one thing I can't stand, it would be 'childish kids', who incessantly cry and unceasingly touch your belongings. Amazingly, some kids don't do that, and I really appreciate it... Since Claire asked about my pets, -no, not those hateful bees gleefully flying around-, I shall tell you all about my first neopet. I am buying all sorts of books to make it a genius (since it was such a bloody moron before this), and well, it's SUPPOSED to be one now... Except that there's no bloody reason for me to believe that it has become smarter. Inane! I want to take the LA EOY! And History one! (I'd be willing to take any except Art, Chinese, Maths and Science...) My keyboard's been facing a daily hurricane of tears from me... No, not tears of depression -Now, put down that phone call to the mental hospital... And slide the phone over...- but tears of BOREDOM. *Yawns* Problem is that the bloody school library, or the whole school compound for that matter, is LOCKED SHUT, so it's impossible for me to get new books. (I really think I've been transported back to the 60's... Consolation is that there's Bob Dylan.) Enough insanity (and thriving stupidity), I shall go off to play checkers. And will write my daily scores here. Checkers: (the one on your computer) Won: 3/3 Lost: 0/3 Drew: 0/3 Hmmph. 11:29 AM
|