![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Thursday, September 29, 2005
I guess everyone's thinking a high fever had burnt my brain dry or something, but it's not the reason why I've been beside myself. All bets are off, it is because of those afore mentioned issues, as well as some comets that have been flying into my world these few days. *Winces* My left shoulder feels dislocated... Been this way for about 2 weeks, after I'd been elbowed during PE. And I've been feeling nauseous after every meal, be it breakfast, lunch, dinner, the last supper... Kidding! You get the vibe anyway... Gastrics, gastrics and gastrics. Maybe constipation too. Enough inane talk, I shall post some photos I've been taking to calm my nerves. *Explodes into a fresh torrent of shrieking like a banshee* ![]() My love is like a red, red hibiscus... ![]() No, I did not rip this off some internet site. I did take it, believe it or not... *Glares as someone comments on Jayson Blair and myself...* ![]() Lavenders. I was too busy avoiding those hateful bees to fall asleep... Lavenders are supposed to make you sleep. Wonder why those bees didn't snore off to dreamland... ![]() Some flower (God-knows-what the name is), and no, these pictures were not taken in the botanic gardens, but my garden... ![]() A rose by any name is just as thorny. I got pricked trying to get the flowers into position. Hmmph! ![]() These are my neighbour's plants, and well, I sneaked to their garden to take this picture. Shoosh! ![]() The (put the name of the bird in) sits on the old (God-knows-what) tree... The bird just had to fly off after I'd taken this picture. ![]() What a white sight... 6:52 PM
|