![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Bloodshot eyes, drooping eyelids, constant yawning. What do those mean? Yes, sleeplessness. I have been burning the midnight oil just to get through trash like DRAMA SPEECH ON SOMEONE YOU APPRECIATE and some silly research. And I am planning to NOT do my LA poetry essay, even though I love poetry so much. Know why? Because we are not using POETRY for a damned POETRY essay. We are using SONG LYRICS, and even though I asked my God-damned teacher if I could use a poem, she said no. (How dumb can this get????) Anyway, there's only one day left of stupidity before there's some carnival, then HOLIDAYS. I can hardly wait... But Thursdays are the highest hurdles of the lot. Why? Firstly, getting back Maths and Science test back. I am bound to fail the Science one, though I already know that I TOPPED, yes, TOPPED Maths. It would have been as possible as space shuttles leaving Changi Airport daily if it were in NY, since I never studied for my damned tests. And I didn't study for this test either, though my teacher obviously thought I did, since he proudly proclaimed it to the whole damned class. They were all gawking at me like I was a square egg or something, and I was like '?!?!?!?!?'. Science test. I did not study again, and I am certain of flunking it, though I seriously don't give a damn. Just finished my drama speech, and it's really CLICHED, since that's what my teacher wants. If she wants that, I'll stuff it down her gullet till she chokes and dies. I felt so God-damn nauseated writing it. Even though I thought it was the most cliched I could get, Sera says that it's SINCERE. I can never write cliched speeches I guess. I am going to sleep. Lay my head down, and snore off on the midnight train to dreamland. Better go before it leaves without me, since the bell's already gone. 10:37 PM
|