![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Science test tomorrow. Imagine that. One full hour of sitting in a stifling room, working out the specific heat and latent capacity of some obscure substance. With my Science teacher screeching "10 more minutes... 5 more minutes... 1 more minute...". Talking about Science, there's this guy who can perfectly imitate my Science teacher's screech, and it's really entertaining. This is so upsetting. To think that such interesting exams have to come to the school only AFTER I have left it. The sheer thought of it pains me, and my poor heart is in agony like someone stabbed it with a knife and is twisting that blade 360 degrees. To think that I am stuck calculating the "specific heat capacity" of some substance when you lucky people are doing Newton's law. Somewhere deep down in my stone cold heart, there's this twinge of nostalgia that's hitting at the walls of the chambers. I miss the school, and yes, it's a miracle, since I'd been complaining about it to as many people who would hear it as possible. Perhaps it's because of the present circumstances that such nostalgia exists. Enough rantings. I want to read 'The lovely bones' by Alice Sebold, but I can't seem to find it! Urrgh! That's all. And to Debaters, esp Yanne: WELL DONE! THAT'S THE WAY TO GO! 9:48 PM
|