![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Friday, August 12, 2005
It's sad that the actor of 'Giant Karl' from Big Fish is dead. By the way, his name is Matthew Mcgrory. Just F.Y.I. Anyway, another event worthy to be pronounced a miracle happened in school today. It so happened that I'd gone back to school, and my History teacher has set this 'Freddo Friday' for every Friday. It only means that she'd bring several 'Freddo' chocolates to class and give them to people she thought were 'good'. F.Y.I again, Freddo is the chocolate frog. No, not from Harry Potter, but Cadbury. So I was just innocently doing my research on my assignment for the whole lesson, and she said that I was GOOD. I know that Mrs Ng or any other teacher would get a bloody cardiac arrest if they know about this, but yes, I got a Freddo, and the poor chocolate frog probably broke its spine when my teacher threw it and it hit the edge of my desk. Well, it didn't even reach me in one piece, which is such a pity, isn't it? And it so happened to be this guy's birthday (though I wasn't aware of it till about the end of the lesson), and he came around giving us those sour strips (sweets). I don't really know how to describe it, but it's a long chewy strip covered in sugar and sour powder, and it comes in green (apple), red (strawberry), brown (cola) etc... I guess you get the idea? So he came around as santa claus (no, he didn't dress up though... How very unfortunate...), and gave those out. One each, and mind you, there were about 30 people in the class (yes, exclaim in joy oh you teachers, it's the size of a GEP class)... The strips had 4 colours: Red, blue, green and yellow. Someone knock some sense into my thick skull. I am just narrating the colours of the sweet, and if someone doesn't knock my brain into position, I'd go on forever about texture, gradient (Mrs Teo's gonna be ever so proud), taste, artistic appeal... And so the list goes on. Yes, and he sat next to me after that, claiming that the 2 people next to him were irritating him too much. Right... Actually, there's supposed to be another guy sitting next to me... I don't understand this, but guys just come up and sit next to me during lessons... Amazing, isn't it? I doubt I have such CHARM and CHARISMA... Right. Anyway, I've to go. 6:53 PM
|