![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
2nd time posting, and I don't care. I am not going to school again tomorrow! Mom suspects it may be pneumonia, but I am not bothering. The longer I stay sick, the more days I can skip school, the further my happiness will be from its sad destiny. Right. Thanks to all who tagged, and Bernice, it's only a temporary house, I am moving to a completely BRAND NEW one next year. Can't wait! To peirong: Yes, they do have that dumb system here. I don't think it's useful though... Like they have 'levels' instead of 'marks', eg: 4D (no, this is NOT 4 digits, but level 4, developing). That's considered high for people my age, but the highest you can go (up to JC 2) is Level 6, consolidating. There's beginning, developing and consolidating. It's rather complicated, so I shan't waste my time. I am achieving a consistant level 4 even though I am new, and well, that's supposed to be GOOD, though I hope to get at least a level 5 or 6 by the end of the year. I must squash the fleas and minions here! Ignore my inane rantings... Sars, it's interesting, since it's sheer testimonial to how very perverse I am indeed. Yes, to a brand new day without school tomorrow! March onwards, my comrades! *Please ignore that again...* And to those who manage to see this on time: All the best to your physics tests tomorrow! I am GLOATING... 9:35 PM
|