![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Friday, July 22, 2005
This sure is getting freaky... Yesterday, I had this premonition that Mrs Ng wasn't going to school, and something would happen to her. Today, Faustina's blog says that she has to go for some operation. Hmm... Maybe I should email her out of concern, but I doubt I'd do so. I'd probably be deemed to be sarcastic once more. Then I had this premonition that some teachers besides Mrs Wong were saying that I wasn't handing up homework, and sure enough, Shiru told me that Lao Shi is asking for my work too. Bleh. I am getting really frightened with my psychic powers... So today, school was boring. During Maths, we were asked by the principal to pick rubbish up, when he himself wasn't leading by example. During lessons, you could see him and his dog strolling in the field. Wow. He's drunk most of the time anyway, or he wouldn't employ such lousy teachers. Opps... I shouldn't have said that. I got really irritated, especially during Maths, which was extremely redundant and boring. They are doing GEOMETRY, which means MEASURING ANGLES and GETTING MEASUREMENTS FROM CLUES. How idiotic it is... And so, the guys are copying my work, even WITHOUT ASKING. Stupid assh*les. I just spent the whole lesson staring out of the window, and the teacher sure thought I was insane. Do I care? And that's a rhetoric question, so don't get my goat by giving me inane answers. School is boring me to tears, such that I am hearing things. During Society and Environment(which is like History) today, I heard this knocking on the door(as I am sitting in front, the dopey looking dwarf I am), and opened the door, only to the stares of my teacher and classmates who thought I was mad. Well, I got really embarrassed, but there was nothing to undo the situation anyway. Bleh. I just hate school. Remember in one of my earlier posts, I mentioned that 2 teachers approached me? One happens to be my brother's Science teacher, and apparently told him about it. It certainly doesn't help to have a brother in the same school, and who would snap up every opportunity to outdo and mock at you. Bleh once more. I miss 203, for no apparent reason. Absence makes the heart grow fonder indeed. Countdown of about another 5 months to my return holiday to Singapore!!! 7:12 PM
|