![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Saturday, July 16, 2005
Thanks Xin Rong for the enlightenment, since this old granny here is getting all foggy and wrinkled like a raisin. Maybe you're wondering why I used raisin as an imagery, but nothing can penetrate the slumber of my thick head at the moment. Currently, I am getting all frightened and afraid like Dakota Fanning in War of the Worlds. The only exception is that I am not that LSM(little screaming machine), and well, my supposed Dad is at the other end of the world. That's just some exaggeration(SOME?!). Jokes aside, now's the time for the true reason why it's the War of MY World. For a certain reason, there's no one on MSN on this bright and sunny Saturday evening. For your information, it's 4.20pm right now, and because the Earth tilts at a huge 23.5 degrees, the time in Singapore and Perth is the same, for those who are still ignorant of that fact. I've had people going online and asking "What's the time now?" Obviously, I got so amused at their humurous flair, I nearly fell off my chair in sheer delight. I guess they missed out a few words, of which I would add in now. "What's the time now, Mr Wolf?" Oh yes. How could I forget to mention this? I must say that I am rather glad that I wasn't in **** yesterday, for I would have been defeated by the Powerpuff Girls that unfortunately didn't crash into the flagpole(and on a *certain teacher* always standing infront). Maybe I should stop being so mean and vile. Hmm... Anyway, I am off to read The Straits Times. I subscribe to the online version, for those who are in the dark about that fact. Alright, someone enlighten me about why everyone's offline soon! Thanks! 4:14 PM
|