![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Thursday, July 28, 2005
Sorry that I haven't been updating... Really pressed for time as I've been rushing through last-minute homework because of all the relaxing I've been doing. Finally I've ploughed through packing my English file, and yes, I am really relieved. These few days, I am getting really stressed and depressed, making me see things, including images on WASTEPAPER BINS. I was sitting docilely(RIGHT!) during an English lesson when I was just compelled to look at the wastepaper bin, thinking it was better to look at than my fat English teacher, and I saw this image of a woman. I was so frightened, but when I went to throw a piece of paper, there was nothing on the black bag. Anyway, enough of that. I don't wish to talk about the unhappy subject of school... It's so sad that N*****G debates lost to RI! And it was in the semis... What a pity! Bleh... Don't be disappointed debaters! We can always try again (with the exception of myself)! And I totally agree with Yanne. Maths brings joy. The END of Maths lesson or having NO Maths lesson brings great joy to me. Sorry if I've offended anyone with the above sentence. I can't stand Maths lessons here. It's like I am an encyclopedia, and even to the extent of 'Popular Bookstore'. The guys here are so dumb, and keep interrupting my work by asking me ridiculous questions, and using my stationery. Stupid assh*les. I just feel like telling them to f*ck off, but it isn't polite, and I wouldn't wish to downgrade myself for sh*t like them. It's so sad that no one actually replies my emails. Others emails are like boombarangs (sp?), while mine are just like throwing meat buns at dogs (they never come back). At the moment, I can't think of anything else, and somehow food hit my brain as I am hungry. No, this analogy does not apply to my MSN nick, which is 'A friendship can be like toilet paper: used, wasted then flushed down the toilet bowl and forgotten.' It's just that my COPYRIGHTED quote (which is my MSN nick) struck me when I was speaking to Sera, and I just blurted it out, though it's somewhat embarrassing to relate friendships to TOILET PAPER, though Timmy can be counted (HAHA). I have been churning out all sorts of rubbish that people would claim to be creative. 'If at first, the idea is not absurd, there is no hope for it', as Einstein claimed. That is just pure testimonial for my demeanour. Well, that's all I guess. I am really exhausted. Bleh. 10:48 PM
|