![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Monday, July 25, 2005
Sorry if I come across as being depressed/cynical/just plain insane and inane. Currently, there's just waves of nostalgia hitting the shores of my heart with thundering crashes, moving the grey pebbles on the warm sand away. Perhaps it's time to let my true identity fly back to the world of ideas on the wings of love... It's been said that loving something is setting it free, and my soul's been hammering at the walls of the physical body for as long as it's been trapped. But a loser like me never has anything gone right... As many times as I've tried to free my soul from this physical burden, I've never succeeded... I don't know what's happening, and I am just sinking into this pool of stinking mud and quicksand with so many stones around my neck, and the more I struggle the deeper I sink into it. It's just waiting for my imminent death, and just being helpless, falling further and further into an endless and unfathomable abyss till... Forget it... Ignore what I've said... No one cared much about the two-cents words I mutter anyway. 7:38 PM
|