![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Monday, July 18, 2005
I'VE COMPLETED MY HEALTH EDUCATION PROJECT! Man... It took me ages to get down to doing it, and doing it, since my mind obstinately refused to work upon catching a glance at the project I've done so many times. Bleh. R.E.M songs are cool. I somehow am able to feel what the songs are about. Fine... My taste of music is really, really old... But that's me. Sappy, outdated me. Losing my religion (By R.E.M of course...) Life is bigger It's bigger than you And you are not me The lengths that I will go to The distance in your eyes Oh no, I've said too much I set it up (chorus) That's me in the corner That's me in the spotlight Losing my religion Trying to keep up with you And I don't know if I can do it Oh no, I,ve said too much I haven,t said enough I thought that I heard you laughing I thought that I heard you sing I think I thought I saw you try Every whisper Of every waking hour I'm Choosing my confessions Trying to keep an eye on you Like a hurt lost and blinded fool, fool Oh no, I've said too much I set it up Consider this Consider this The hint of the century Consider this The slip that brought me To my knees failed What if all these fantasies Come flailing around Now I've said too much I thought that I heard you laughing I thought that I heard you sing I think I thought I saw you try But that was just a dream That was just a dream (repeat chorus) But that was just a dream Try, cry, why try? That was just a dream Just a dream, just a dream Dream. Here's more lyrics. Man on the moon Mott the hoople and the game of life. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Andy kaufman in the wrestling match. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Monopoly, twenty one, checkers, and chess. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (Xin Rong, CHECKERS is mentioned before CHESS. That shows that CHECKERS is BETTER than CHESS. Hmmph!) Mister fred blassie in a breakfast mess. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Let's play twister, let's play risk. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah See you heaven if you make the list. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Hey andy, did you hear about this one? tell me, are you locked in the punch? Hey andy, are you goofing on elvis? hey baby, are we losing touch? If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool Moses went walking with the staff of wood. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Newton got beaned by the apple good. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Egypt was troubled by the horrible asp. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Mister charles darwin had the gall to ask. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Hey andy, did you hear about this one? tell me, are you locked in the punch? Hey andy, are you goofing on elvis? hey baby, are you having fun? If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool Here's a little agit for the never-believer. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Here's a little ghost for the offering. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Here's a truck stop instead of saint peter's. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Mister andy kaufman's gone wrestling (wrestling bears). yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Hey andy, did you hear about this one? tell me, are you locked in the punch? Hey andy, are you goofing on elvis? hey baby, are we losing touch? If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool Bleh. 4:37 PM
|