![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
I am dead beat after the exhausting day at school, where the nightmare turned into reality, and slapped me right in my face. It seems that I am supposed to be happy that I am in the best class for almost everything (besides PE [Right, go ahead and tell Ms Chang for all I care. She's ramble about how I failed target shooting last year as I threw the tennis ball purposefully over to NJC]). I saw this magnificent sight that would probably last me for a lifetime today. We were given new timetables, and well... Some people got 'promoted' to the better classes and vice versa. So I was in the best Science class (yes, deem it a miracle that I managed to get into the best Science class even though I nearly flunked my Science) when I spotted some unfamiliar faces, and one of my friends. She was in another class the last term, and my, she was so hyperactive as she was elated and on cloud 99 (no typo) that she had been 'promoted'. It's amazing how people here can derive happiness from such trivial thrills of life. Bleh. The Health Education project wasn't due today after all, so it could be said that I wasted the LAST day of my holidays doing something so redundant and stressing myself out when I should be out in the sun with my brother doing jumping jacks in his open kimono. And what more, I'd realised that I missed out tons of information last night, thus had to enlist the help of the already busy Yanne to get websites for me to rip information from. How moronic can I get... Anyway, I've had enough of project work, since I did the LA SIA article with Sars on Sunday, and had to edit it, though I didn't do a thorough job as my brother was yearning to go online shopping for his new bikini. The old one's strap snapped. Ignore those two sentences as they are completely fictitious. I just feel like collapsing on the ground like a dead turtle, as I feel just really tired... Someone get me a mattress before I crack my skull on the ground. Oh... No need for that then. I've been thinking of slashing my wrists anyway, since there are not enough high-rised buildings to jump off from. How sad life is... 6:20 PM
|