![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Bleh. I may be typing out 2 excerpts from 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest', since I find them really beautiful, poetic and meaningful. Listening to REM, U2, Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA, and some songs from some musicals at the moment. What a nice mix of songs... I am really eccentric. This part may be a little depressing, so this warning is here to tell you to get out if you hate depressing posts. It's sad to see what the world's becoming. Of course, that includes the taste of books. Books like Harry Potter are so popular, while beautiful books like 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest' are branded boring. I think the world just doesn't know how to appreciate good books, and all they care is that the book has big fonts, and is thus easy to read. Bleh. Most of the ideas in Harry Potter don't even link! Like suddenly, Lord Voldemort just appears (or apparates), and I am like 'what the hell's going on???'. It just breaks your chain of thoughts, and you are suddenly unable to picture what's going on in your head. That's why I hate it when people interrupt my reading too. Bleh. What more, it's so sad that the movie 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest' is R-rated. Maybe I'd get my mom to rent it from the video renting place for me:). She doesn't even know that I got her to borrow M-15 movies that day. Muahahaha... Anyway, school's really exhausting, and it's just suffocating (metaphorically and literally), since the school uniform has those collars that just 'squash' your neck. Bleh. And what more, it's just making me lose track of time, of days, of months... It's just like a motion picture that just flashes past me, and it's rather dreamlike (nightmare-ish, for that matter). Somehow, it's like you are being imprisoned, where there is not a single clock or calender, and most importantly light. It's just like day and night melded together to form this word 'day', and time has no effect on you. I don't know what I am holding out for (maybe I am holding out for a hero, as from Shrek 2 *snorts*). I just hate the world, and well... What's there left for me? 4:50 PM
|