![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Arrgh. I just realized that I have some gymnastics assessment tomorrow during Physical Education. Oh well... I'll just tell the teacher that I have never done gym in my life(which is a white lie! [I'd break my spine if I actually had to be assessed]), and could not do the assessments. But somehow, it's good if I broke my spine. I could then skip 2 days of school. Woohoo! Look how desperate I am... Desperate students(not housewives). Hmm... I am thinking of trying out something new. A certain *someone* suggested that I took up wakeboarding. Maybe when spring or summer comes, I'd take that up, but it's winter and freezing at the moment. I was thinking of surfing too... How does ice-skating sound? Oh well... Too many to select now... And no time to do so too. So at the moment, it's still reading, of which I would never give up. Nothing much to talk about, since I refuse to talk about school. I can't stand it, and can't wait for the holidays to come next week. Finally two weeks of freedom... But I am already having nightmares about school. Damn... And I am thinking of feigning some illness tomorrow. Opps... Shouldn't have said that. Haha... Alright. Have to go now. Bye! 9:51 PM
|