![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Thursday, May 19, 2005
Please kindly ignore me if I sound really insane, since I did feel insane after the CIP. Nothing to do with the people, but myself. Merely this and nothing more. HAHA(from the parody of Edgar Allen Poe by yours truly). Creative writing was seriously boring as usual, and I wanted to join Sars in her P4T, but decided against it before Mrs Ng slaughtered me. So in the end, I spent a whole 45 minutes sitting in the Board Room, doing nothing except reading. I seriously hope that this would happen Nevermore(haha!). I didn't really like Mrs Tay's talk, since I found it rather superficial. Well, Eunice was reflected in the Friends video that was screened. She seemed like the Janice in it, and I am sure the whole class has come to a unanimous decision on that... The card game during the tutorial was really dumb. Not because I couldn't see the patterns or logic behind it, but I seriously found it stupid. It does prove that Scientific hypotheses are all just focusing on one aspect of Science, but like isn't the card game a kind of hypothesis too? The hypothesis was probably that Science is biased. Well, the card game is also based on one aspect, isn't it? Ok... Ignore this trash. CIP was rather... I'd rather not comment on it. Today's tutorial was the last ever in our lives. Interesting, coming to think of it that way. Some philosophical issues again. I know this is really outdated, but if I were the General in Saving Private Ryan, I wouldn't have done what he did. Well, those of you out there would rebutt and say that they DID help others on the way, but what if they had died? And about the soldiers having mothers too. There wouldn' be war if everyone thought about it this way, since everyone would think that the enemies have mothers too. Then there would be world peace, but seriously, that is too far-fetched for me to buy the story. That's all I guess. 6:15 PM
|