![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Monday, May 16, 2005
If you are all waiting for my response about the sabbaticals, wait no more. Creative writing was DEAD BORING. Seriously, I started using my fortunately capped pen to draw imaginary circles on my foolscap paper, and Mrs Ng happened to saunter pass and see me doing so. Mr Tan undoubtedly kept staring at me, since I was just doodling on my paper. He asked us why we joined Creative Writing, and I just gave some dumb cliched answer that went along the line about wanting to write better poetry. So Mr Tan enthusiastically took up the subject of writing poetry, while I stared up at the ceiling like there were flying pigs due to utter boredom. I think he saw me, so I started doodling. Well, how creative Creative Writing is indeed. We had a break during Creative Writing, and for some reason, the Wushu people told me that I was doomed. So I spent the other half of Creative Writing fretting about how gory my death would be. Well, Mrs Kristie Tay was not very interesting(objective language used here!), and her joining of the 9 dots was not as good as mine! Haha... I mean, her method works, but I think mine is better, since it's more like complete... Well, who cares? Seriously, I was really bored during the mass lecture, since I was telling my 2/1 friend about it, and Mrs Tay would say it in the next minute. Mind you, I wasn't sitting with the class. Anyway, I came up with a really good argument, and am sure everyone else would agree with me. A: Mrs Tay's lessons are boring. B: She teaches us P4T. C: P4T mass lectures are boring. This is a really good example of a valid and sound argument for sure. Ms Yeo's wasn't a sound one either. Like we are Singaporeans, but do we even have ICs? Mrs Tay, please, if you wanna pick on nitty gritty stuff like this, I could easily be your match. The tutorial was really fun and interesting! I was rather disturbed though... At the end, we were supposed to write something about what we learnt, and I was asking Eunice "what's the definition of learnt?". Well, and I concluded that it would definitely get back to "what's the definition of definition?" P4T indeed. Mrs Ng was saying that Mrs Heng did not credit her for the idea of showing Big Fish. Mrs Heng, you could be sued with plagarism yeah? Haha... After school, I was talking to Eunice about Maths, and how it's logic clashes with philosophy, and how we should all boycott Maths. Like in Philosophy, A=B, but B does not equal A. Unlike Maths, A=B and B=A. So we should all boycott Maths since it doesn't make sense at all. Of course, people would say that we should boycott Philosophy. Well, seriously, I think philosophy makes much more sense than Maths. So Mrs Ng was behind, and overheard our conversation. She joined us, but not for a long time, since I chose to go off earlier. I am not sure if Eunice and Bao continued the conversation, but I went off to the library. So I shall stop here, and put the haiku that I wrote for Creative Writing here. It's really... Bad.
5:45 PM
|