![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Friday, May 13, 2005
I realised this morning during PCCG that yesterday could well have been my last ever debates practice, and it had to go so badly, with Ram so unhappy about CCA commitment and other issues... Assembly was rather hilarious, especially about the FOA, when those 3 musketeers sang that song, and the girl was saying "turd", which is supposed to be 3rd. Anyway, I was telling Faustina about the significance of the song, since it was all soppy and about leaving. I was saying that they should sing it as the last item so to remind the guests that they have to pay before they leave. What a sense of humour I've got... PCCG was rather sad for me. I nearly broke down during PCCG. Besides the fact that yesterday's debates was probably the last for me, the fact that today's PCCG may be my last also dawned on me. So I was rather depressed till the end of Language Arts, and thus did not wish to contribute to the class discussion. It turned out that our OM group had gotten into trouble for the foolish remark that we(rather I) wrote in our feedback form, since we were really not serious about it. Mrs Ng was rather angry, but I didn't bother explaining since I was feeling depressed. I nearly ran out of the class at the end of PCCG, but decided against it since it wouldn't help at all. What would running away do? I had my 2.4km run during recess, and we did it with 2/12. My timing was 16.21, and there's nothing more to say, is there? Oh yeah... Would like to thank Jiamin, Xin Rong, Karene, Melesa, Qiu Ting, Claire, Pam, Pui, Faus and Vinette for supporting us! Well, there was this 2/12 girl called Jolene as well who collapsed, and some people from our class thought that I had fainted again. What a uncanny coincidence... The run resulted in us being late for Chinese, but Chinese was quite boring. Shall make this clarification here. I would be able to help with the preparation, but I refuse to speak since I would be like the Malay woman in the video(unintelligible). But you all would have to translate my prepping(debates term) to Chinese since I am such a Chinese-retard. By the way, PREP mean point, reason, example and point again. It's a cycle... For more information, please approach the debater(aka me) by email or of course, personally. Science was boring. Nothing more to add. We went to apologize to our mentor for our silly remark during lunch, and saw Mrs Ng talking to Ms Choo. I was tempted to use my water bottle to spray water at Mrs Ng, but had to resist my temptation. Our mentor did not hold it against us as she said that we were unaware that she was absent. I feel that even though we were unaware, we were still in the wrong, but at least she doesn't hold it against us. In fact, she was laughing. Right... Maths was boring too. After school, the 2/2 geography rep had passed me the geog marks sheet, and told me that the class had to sign it, but before that, I had to round up the marks for Mrs Chan. When I got back to class, I saw this bunch of people crowding around my table, and it seriously reminded me of ants. Bugging me... Right. Pun fully intended. So I politely asked if I could have the paper back. Me: Could I please have the paper back to round up the marks? Others: *oblivious to my impassioned plea* Me: Could I have the bloody marks sheet back to round up the marks, damn it?! Peirong: OK. *Snatches the marks sheet out of some desperate person clinging on to the marks sheet as tightly as a koala bear clings to a tree.* Thanks Peirong. So when I was done rounding the marks up, tons of people were crowding around me again, and when I wanted to leave my seat, the people at the back of me did not allow me to do so. I had to shout "WOULD YOU GET OUT OF MY WAY?!" and add the f**k word before anyone would allow me out. Urrgh. Bernice sensed that I was really pissed, but I obviously couldn't say why in case the class started a rebellion against me. Sorry Bernice. Mrs Chan did not add our group's New Town assignment mark into the marks sheet, thus we didnt sign. And I still have the marks sheet, since more than half of the class had been annihilated when I had gotten back. So Mrs Chan gladly decided not to be in the staffroom. Thus, Sharon, Bao and I had to print the geog report out again, and get someone to put it on her desk. It was the 3rd time we were printing the report out. Interesting, isn't it... Anyway, I shall go off before I actually explode with anger from what happened. 5:18 PM
|