![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Thursday, May 12, 2005
I am seriously not looking forward to tomorrow at all, and I shall kindly elaborate on it later. Language Arts was pretty much a nightmare, since Mrs Ng said that we may be looking at MY poem tomorrow. In no way am I a good poet, so laugh your heads off. She also said that I was like her ex-students in many ways, but I seriously hope I am not as snobbish and crazy over her as them. 'Corlection'. I am NOT like them AT ALL. So she said that my parody was funny, and I was so embarrassed. Well, I hate showing my work, and like especially in front of the class, with the whole world knowing who wrote it. Even if my work is interesting, I don't like to boast about it since intellect is known to be a synonym of folly, as NYGH is an acronym of a mental hospital. Please ignore the previous sentence, as I am not a politically correct person at all. I am contemplating feigning illness with the prospect of the humiliation tomorrow. But there is a chance that I don't even need to do so. As long as I don't eat my breakfast. Right... Jiamin was the possessed photographer today, and she was snapping photos of people like me during ITE. Poor innocent songbirds like me were literally shot. I was thoroughly bored during ITE, besides the fact that Xin Rong's mutiliation of Darth Vader was indeed humurous. I bet Pei Rong would be fuming when she sees this, but I have the right to say it yeah? Our group enjoyed ourselves tremendously during the Project Work session, since we all had a great time writing sarcastic and ironic remarks in the report, as well as the feedback form. Here's an excerpt. Mrs Ng: Who's your teacher in charge? Me: Mdm Toh... Xin Rong: Do we even have a mentor? Me: I seriously doubt so... Mrs Ng: *Pauses and stares at me* Is that supposed to be an irony? Anyway, I realised that I hadn't bothered to send the edited copy of the report to my gmail, and it had all those smart-alecky comments in it. Fortunately, our beloved mentor did not catch a glance of it. I was really sarcastic with the feedback form. Well, firstly, for the open-ended questions, we wrote that the most enjoyable thing about OM was the end of OM. The second question was about the 2 most important lessons learnt in OM if I am not mistaken. We wrote 1: Independence, 2: Creativity. The last question was about suggestions, and we wrote that we should have more time, since we thought that the teachers wouldn't be able to appreciate this genre of humour. Unfortunately(or fortunately), they got us to ELABORATE on the answers, and I was especially sardonic since I was really bored, and they wanted elaboration. I was tempted to write in the remarks "Define...." but was stopped by my group members. For the first question, of course there wasn't anything to elaborate on. There was tons to elaborate on for the second question apparently. For the independence part, we wrote that our mentor had kindly abandoned us. On the part of creativity, we wrote about being able to think on our feet if I am not wrong... My memory is failing. The last question was the most politically correct of course. Anyway, Ms Lily Chua was so ironic! Firstly, our mentor had gone off, and she came over with our feedback form and told us that Mdm Toh was absent for the past few weeks, and it wasn't that she had abandoned us. Situational irony indeed. Chinese was quite boring, as we were watching this debate and I did not understand a single thing. Well, the format is really different from the English debates, and I had thereby concluded that English debates is my cup of tea. Maths was totally hilarious, since we got back our tests, and I was amazed that I did not get a 0. Well, I am pretty confident of passing my Maths quiz. CME was a total bore. I was telling Seraphina that we should indeed read "The Raving", the parody of Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven" by me, to Lao Shi. "Madam, of you I beseech, to end this horrendous speech. Quoth, the preacher, 'Nevermore'." NAPFA was quite good for me, since I had achieved 3Bs and 2As. My shoes were really slippery, and could have been used for ice-skating. Ferly was so kind to lend me her sports shoes. Thanks Ferly, though I know you probably wouldn't read this. I actually did 40 sit-ups! Well, I'd finished 30 in half a minute, and was just slacking for the rest. There's 2.4 tomorrow. Well, I'd probably faint again. Ms Chang was in charge of the sit-and-reach station, and she was asking me if I was alright. She then told me not to come to school without breakfast again. I guess the whole staffroom knows about it now. Urrgh. Faustina was so frustrated that she had missed A by 1 CM, and made the huge mistake of saying "sadam hussein". Of course it's not sadam but the other word... Ms Chang minused 10CM off her sit-and-reach score for misuse of word. Sounds so much like Language Arts yeah? Anyway, that's all. Shall play a few games, and listen to my new Lena Park CD. 7:53 PM
|