![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Fine. I have a question here. Can I ask everyone to tag and tell me if I am arrogant? Please tell me frankly... I wouldn't cower in one corner and cry after everything you all have said. Thanks. Well, now that the euphoria has died down, time to update. Creative Writing was boring again, since I have watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone tons of times. The Mass Lecture seriously was good! Though the lecturer kept contradicting himself in some ways. Halfway through, I came up with a proposition, and had this warped idea to actually raise it. I guess it was the lack of time or either my question was too bad, since he said that we should discuss it in our tutorials instead. Tutorials was fun! Though I was just helping Eunice put her ideas into words most of the time. As usual, she was insane. Well, I was reading out a passage frmo Sophie's Choice to them when Mrs Ng walked in. The book's great! Anyway, I think I shouldn't have gotten 6th place in the u-14. And NY was the only school that broke into the quarters that wasn't there. Shows our school's intense support of the debating team yeah? Philosophical update here. The other group was having a debate on whether knowledge=wisdom. I think knowledge is part of wisdom, so it does equate to wisdom, but wisdom does NOT equate to knowledge. Like wisdom consists of other things besides knowledge, like logic etc... Knowledge, on the other hand, is just knowledge if you get what I mean. So there is this portion in wisdom that has knowledge, thus knowledge=wisdom, but not the other way around. Think about what I said if you want, since what I say is just trash and I am just an arrogant assh*le who doesn't know what she's talking about(sorry, but the arrogant issue here has nothing to do with anyone at all). 8:19 PM
|