![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Anyway, I've been feeling rather dizzy for the whole day. Shall have a short post I hope, then go for my bath. I haven't handed in my Chinese file, as I was unaware that we were supposed to hand it in yesterday, and only found my Chinese file in some obscure place yesterday evening. Let's pray that Lao Shi isn't coming to school again tomorrow. The unknown voice from above: Zheng Lao Shi's leg got bitten off by a dog, thus she is unable to come for lessons this whole week. Fine. That was really evil. I did not take the 2.4km run as I was feeling unwell, due to the Milo I had drunk this morning and of course, the fainting fit yesterday. Due to a *certain person*, I have so unfortunately developed a phobia for Milo. Mrs Lee did remember me fainting yesterday as she came up to me while I was talking to Melesa and the rest, and patted my head(oh yuck) and asked if I was better. Well, I was, as I did not faint during the Majulah. I felt as though there were a thousand pairs of eyes on me during assembly. Interesting, isn't it? Mrs Ng was really blur, and came in during Chinese. She only realised that she wasn't supposed to be in class when I told her. Talk about oblivation. We did The Romance of the Three Kingdoms today, and I was really bored. To most of you, I am probably a banana(a "superficial" Chinese) due to my poor grasp of the Chinese language and detest of the subject. During Language Arts, my water bottle kindly decided to have a leak(pun fully intended). I was somehow feeling rather giddy at the start of Language Arts, and thus did not contribute as I would have wished to in the making of the comic. Apologies to my other group members... Well, I thought Qiu Ting was rather clever, and though her devils looked more like "pikachus", it was good nevertheless. I am so sorry for being such a critique, as I do not have the qualities to be one anyway. But as usual, not everyone appreciates humour the way I do. Chinese drama was quite silly. Faus, Karene and I did a roleplay surrounding the subject of news reporting, and I was really unprepared, since my Chinese is really bad. I wished it was in English instead. But not everything goes your way yeah? We played "zong ji mi ma" after the roleplaying. Lao Shi got sabotaged by Lu Theng! It was the last round, and Lao Shi had to go "Godzilla am I" and flap his hands around. Talk about slapstick humour. Lao Shi is indeed a good example. You know, I am seriously starting to wonder if I had ever offended Mrs Ng or Mrs Teo in my past life. I must keep arguing with them, for no apparent reason. Anyway, I didn't get to talk about euthanasia, and AMD(Advance medical directive), which is another name for living wills. Sad... It turned out that the recent Maths test is not counted in the CA marks! Alleluia! That was probably the best news I had heard the whole day... Well, Ram smsed during lunch and said that something important had cropped up, and that Debates was postponed to Thursday, though we have NAPFA. What a pity... The New South Wales competition was just pure guessing on my part. If I ever manage to scrap a pass, it must be due to sheer luck and coincidence, and nothing else. In fact, I was rather tempted to write some nonsense in the open ended to "piss"(fine... it's incorrect language) the people marking it, though I know only machines would be looking at it. So Jiamin and I took flight and went to Coronation Plaza, where I went to get stock up on cup noodles as well as instant soup. I am a really unhealthy person, and thus eat such food. Jiamin had to get her school uniform, thus I accompanied her there. We saw Ms Yeo on the escalator. Oh yes! How could I forget the Maths lesson? Sorry... Digression here. Maths lesson was really hilarious! Ms Lee is really in a world of her own. Although our group was throwing stuffed dogs around, Ms Lee did not once see it till around the end of the lesson. Well, she was talking about Ms Yeo saying that we were a really good class, and Seraphina was really mean about it, saying in a highly audible voice that it was because we hadn't changed teachers. Fortunately(or unfortunately), Ms Lee didn't hear Seraphina's highly impassioned plea/snide remark and thus didn't run out of the classroom crying. Anyway, I shall go for my long awaited bath now. See you around! 5:45 PM
|