![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Monday, April 25, 2005
Yanne, I shall respect your decision and take the relevant parts of that post out. I haven't neither done my art nor revised my Chinese, which I am certain of flunking given my grasp of that language. Well, is it my fault that I am not good at it? Today was a boring day, but when wasn't school boring? Everything is nothing but a routine. Science lessons always start with an energetic Ms Lye bursting into the classroom, and us answering in a chorus of GOOD MORNING MS LYE. Then halfway through the lesson, people would be left straggling behind, finally they would just stop listening and start exercising their chins very vigorously. I think I m not one of them, as I can't no matter how much I want to as I am right under Ms Lye's nose. And I wouldn't want to either, now that I realised that my Science is really lagging behind. Lao Shi didn't come today, so we had a FREE PERIOD. Of course, no one dared to step out of the classroom in case we met a certain teacher in the same cubicle as we were. We had to run 4 rounds for PE, but I sprained my ankle halfway, so I was just walking with Faus for most of the run. Then we played for a while, and started batting. My skills have improved! What an amazing discovery indeed... Class contact time was just so EXCITING! If you all still don't know, I was the one who said that we were out of class during PE, but why couldn't we have been out during Maths. So I am inflexible, and as dense as a wood block. What's new? Body combat was just stupid. I was asking Zeena what the point of doing it was, and Zeena said she didn't know anything except that we were doing it at SMU. I then asked her if a guy would just appear out of nowhere and attempt to rape us, so that we could use body combat on him. Dance was quite alright. By the way, 'Going under' is only 3 mins and 37 secs. Surely Lao Shi isn't as dense and inflexible as I am? Anyway, I shall do my Art and revise my Chinese now. 3:53 PM
|