![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
We are going to RJC in two cabs tomorrow. And it would be absolutely free! The school would pay for it. I have to sneak off after assembly tomorrow to see Mr Chan for a copy of the excuse letter. He is going to give one to our FORM TEACHER, but I think I should give a copy to Ms Koh as it's just courtesy. It's sad that I have to miss History. I really love History now. Why do I sound so much like Hwee Yanne? I was in a bad mood throughout the whole day due to a problem which had arisen with the two Language Arts assignments, the presentation and the film review. I had to wait for about 2 hours for the people to go online, and when Xue Ying had to go off and I had to go for dinner at NINE last night, the rest happily decided to skip off to their homework. Did anyone stop to say "Oh yes, she's not my slave, she's also a 13-year-old like me, with the same amount of work"? Of course not... I am supposed to be Wonderwoman. But did they ever realise that Wonderwoman can collapse at times? Even Samson collapsed in the Bible. Superman fell and became crippled. I stayed up till 11.45PM to do the presentation, and all they said is "Oh. Thanks." Can I just slap you and say "Opps sorry"? Come on, have some humanity in your heart. I don't think it's fair to me. What would happen if it was you? Enough of that before my blood vessel bursts. I swear I would never work in that group ever again. Trust broken like a mirror, never to be pieced back. You should know who you are and don't approach me when I am still angry over the matter. Chinese was alright, just that I had been thinking of what was going on in my life and suddenly felt like crying. Well... I must be suffering from depression. But who would care right? Language Arts was quite bad. I felt that the entire discussion on parenting was directed to me for some reason. Mrs Ng posed the question to me first. Well, she had been talking to me about it and she knows what's going on in my family. I just wish I wouldn't be reminded of it everywhere I go, though I know it's impossible. I can't change others, I can only change myself. Maybe I should start banging my head against the wall in the hope of getting amnesia and losing calories as well. We had to do a mime for Chinese Speech, and I was amazed that Lao Shi didn't ask me to think about it again and repeat it in the next lesson. But as long as it doesn't require me to speak in Mandarin, I am pretty alright. I just checked my mail and my coach has moved me to 2nd speaker now. I wonder whether I should be happy or not as it's the 2nd speaker who does the reply speech most of the time. And my mom's asking me for help to explain some words but I just can't explain it at her level. I finally understand how our teachers feel. Art was quite alright as well, except for the obvious fact that my art is a really good piece of abstract art. Mrs Teo wouldn't accept abstract art of course, and I would definitely get a lovely RED F on my art work. I am so optimistic, ain't I? And Xin Rong and I had to be big-mouthed enough to go "beating is caring, scolding is loving", thus Mrs Teo decided to be really caring and gave us two smacks. It was still smarting at the end of the lesson... She cares alot for me. Interesting, isn't it? Just as I thought I had mastered invisibility in Art as well... What a pity. Maths wasn't too good, as we had to do GROUP WORK again. As I had already said, I am not pleased with the way group work is going about in our class. Thus, I shall be nice and not comment on it as if I did, you would all go crying to Mrs Ng, complaining about the "big bad wolf". I apologize to the whole class that I did not take part in the Long Jump event as I did not know that it was held at the other end of the field, and was sitting with the B division people, thus I missed the event till the 3rd jump. Obviously I was disqualified, and that's why I am apologizing. Two other people had been disqualified, but I guess I am just not fated to do Long Jump. I missed the event last year as well. I mixed it up for the B division event AGAIN. Well... It must be depression or something that I am in a whirlpool-like state nowadays. I have to go for dinner now. Sorry once more. 6:19 PM
|