Disclaimer

The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog.

Author

The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them.

Reality

The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor.

Loves

Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food.

Hates

Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above.

Friends

Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203'

Archives

03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009 04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009 05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009 07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009 08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009 09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 08/01/2010 - 09/01/2010 12/01/2010 - 01/01/2011 06/01/2011 - 07/01/2011 04/01/2012 - 05/01/2012 08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012 09/01/2012 - 10/01/2012 10/01/2012 - 11/01/2012 11/01/2012 - 12/01/2012 12/01/2012 - 01/01/2013 01/01/2013 - 02/01/2013 02/01/2013 - 03/01/2013 03/01/2013 - 04/01/2013 04/01/2013 - 05/01/2013 05/01/2013 - 06/01/2013 06/01/2013 - 07/01/2013 07/01/2013 - 08/01/2013 11/01/2013 - 12/01/2013 12/01/2013 - 01/01/2014 02/01/2014 - 03/01/2014 03/01/2014 - 04/01/2014 05/01/2014 - 06/01/2014

Chat area


Thursday, April 21, 2005

Today's been a really bad day. Firstly, because of the free period issue and secondly, my tagboard's down for no apparent reason.

I got really angry at what Mrs Ng said during PCCG as we already know it, and she's wasting our time by repeating it. Not that I agree with what she says, but it's quite true. Although she's really over-generalizing the whole class, I sometimes, ok, most of the time, over-generalize people too.

The whole of Language Arts was spent on a Comprehension Timed Trial of which I am really confident of flunking.

Science was quite good actually. I knew the answers to most of the questions Ms Lye asked, though I gave nonsensical answers to some of the questions.

We had to present our dances to the "Chinese Dancers" and vice versa. There was a toilet roll DANCING!

After Lunch, it was a free period as Ms Lee had gone for the CO's SYF. Melesa, Xue Ying, Karene and I decided to go to the Library to read. We told Lu Theng that we were going. Halfway through, Eunice came to look for us and told us that Mrs Tieh had told her to look for us and get us back to class. I nearly freaked out.

I was told that her exact words were to "hunt those who were not in class down". I see that we are just animals in her eyes. Or maybe the Jews which the Nazis persecuted.

After we returned to class, Mrs Tieh and Mrs Yeo came to the class. They talked to us about safety, that they are not scolding us but caring for us. I am amazed! Wouldn't they be happier if the press had come in and said that the teachers actually threw students off the building in anger? Isn't that why they are organizing the VERY INTRIGUING attempt to break the Guiness record by making the longest "popiah" line? Why not just throw us off the building?

Anyway, shall stop digressing. At first, she said that she would get Mrs Ng down. But Mrs Ng was having lessons with 2/8, and the CONSIDERATE Mrs Tieh did not think about it! I guess she did in the end, but it shows how our school indulges in emotions. Just becuase she's the dean, just because she's angry, she can stop the lessons. I would really dread the day she becomes principal. But I think the school is more like the time when Henry Pu-yi ruled as emperor in the last dynasty of China. Mdm Mak is Henry, and Mrs Tieh/God-knows-who are the vicious/overpowering empress dowagers. Ignore what I say. I am just angry.

Mrs Yeo had to say something to make herself look useful instead of just a woodblock blending into the wall, and so she just elaborated on Mrs Tieh's points and wasted all our time. She also told Qiu Ting to throw her food away. I mean, is there a problem with having food on the table? It does not mean that Qiu Ting was eating in class! Does it mean that if you have a knife on your desk, you killed the teacher? It's so ludicrous, the way the school's runned.

I know that if any teacher happily comes by this blog, they would probably persecute me. But look closely. When did I ever mention the very honourable name of our school? I never did. So please get some evidence before persecuting me.

Anyway, we had to see our HOL and Form Teacher as well as apologise to our Maths Teacher. We did all three. Mr Tan did not say much except that we are stupid to do that, and so did Mrs Ng, though she had to humuliate me, saying that baboons are the best at protecting their arses. I know I am being rather vulgar here, but honestly, since the school indulges so much in emotions, I am just having another outburst of anger here. Mrs Ng was telling us not to get into trouble, as it was only one day more to the end of the week, which is the Sports Meet tomorrow. I was reminded that Zeena had gotten the Gold Medal in Shot Putt, and happily told Zeena to throw the God-knows-what at Mrs Tieh. Mrs Ng narrowed her eyes at me upon hearing my imperial edict. When she said tha baboons knew the best how to protect their arses, I said that it was the point why I am not one! And it is true, though I suspect there is an inner meaning to what Mrs Ng said. Shall not say what I think it is, for the fear of being sent to the guillotine. Talking about death, Mrs Ng asked us all to be kamikaze pilots, and I was saying that we should all go crash into Mrs Tieh right now.

Jia Min, Xin Rong and I went to see Ms Lee after the rest had gone off, and Jia Min officially went bonkers. She kept shaking Ms Lee's hand. Obviously Ms Lee fully agreed with us on the fact that Jia Min went nuts. We apologized on behalf of the people who were not in class, so don't worry. Ms Lee also said about the Germans admitting defeat in WW2, but the Japanese not admitting and the consequences. Mrs Ng also talked about WW2... I guess what Ms Lee said is that at least we admitted that we are wrong. Well... THANKS MS LEE FOR SAVING US! That is not sarcastic for God's sake...

We scored 17 for our cleanliness! And the class owes us tons. Jia Min was praising Mrs Lee that her hairdo was very nice, and Mrs Lee was really flattered. That saved us as when Mrs Lee was bending down to look at how clean the floor was, Jia Min said that and Mrs Lee immediately stood up and started fingering her hair. So the class should bow down and worship us. Just kidding...

Shall go off to do some research for next week's debate. Goodbye!

4:09 PM