![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Thursday, April 14, 2005
There's something wrong with my Internet at the moment, so please do not blame me if this post appears with weird symbols. This morning, Mrs Ng came and started staring at me with goldfish eyes, and I went "erm... Hi". She continued staring for a few more seconds before going "Hi!" merrily and walking off with a bright smile on her face. Really, is there something that funny with that face of mine? Maybe she was contemplating whether to send me to the mental hospital. Dramatic irony, isn't it? Language Arts was pretty alright, though I wasn't too satisfied with what Lay Kuan's group did. They did more of a character study than annotation, and interpreted some of the events wrongly. Well, maybe my expectations are too high. Mr Yam started IT lesson off with a congratulatory speech to all the Performing Arts CCAs which had already gone for SYF. That's all I guess, except that I couldn't get used to Dreamweaver. We had our OM presentation, and our structure was overweight! It had absorbed too much moisture in our classroom, thus it was 15.4g and held only 18kg as it was really weak with all the moisture and the whole structure was coming apart. Fortunately we were allowed to take our nomination's results. Our judges didn't seem too pleased with our performance though. They said that the material was quite good, but it was practically reading off. But do they expect us to memorise about 6 full minutes of rapping? It's rather impossible... We were criticized for our ENUNCIATION, when it's supposed to be a RAP. Interesting, isn't it? That teacher asked for our LANGUAGE ARTS and SPEECH teacher. Maybe you would see us having enunciation lessons with the 2 above teachers every recess. I jolly well hope we won't though. Chinese was boring for me. Please, do not throw rotten eggs exuding sulphur dioxide at me. Respect what others have to say. Doesn't that sound so familiar??? Maths was the same as Chinese. I just wished that the Debates workshop was today. Well, we can't have the best of both worlds... Anyway, the 5 of us were very uptight when we realised that we had to wear those tight, short miniskirts and yellow blazers for our competition next week. Great. Halfway through the debate, I may just exclaim that my skirt was splitting and turn into a banana split. Ms Lee took about 5 minutes of CME, and I think Lao Shi was quite irritated. As a result, we were held back for about 10 minutes. Thank you so much, Ms Lee. After school, we had to save our Geography Powerpoint in xr's zip disk, but for some reason, our class computers aren't working. Thus we went over to 2/2 to use their computers, as they had so kindly accepted our request to use the computers. We had to go for the Sports Meet Heats. We meaning xr, Eunice, Lu theng and myself. Sorry if I forgot anyone. Well, Eunice got 2nd in the 800m run! But she's upset that she missed the first girl by a little bit. Well... There were only 3 people in my Heats, and the other 2 people are from sports CCAs. So I was last by a teeny little bit, and I am rather upset. I was actually leading at the start, but fell behind as they charged up to the finishing line. How sad... Anyway, I am really tired and shall go off as it would be a long day tomorrow, with the Woodlands Primary kids running around, exercising their already powerful lungs. 9:41 PM
|