![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
I just heard a great important piece of news today! After all, the seniors did talk about me and listed me as an urgent issue during yesterday's sectionals according to Jia Ying! I am amazed that I am actually not invisible after all... Shouldn't I be honoured? Anyway, I am supposed to meet them tomorrow during the lunch break, but our group has so unfortunately not presented our Geography Project, and we may want to do it during lunch. I am currently still unsure of it, but I guess it should be either recess or lunch. Let's pray that the teachers do not have contact time tomorrow. I have just re-formatted my computer, and has thus embarked on the important mission of downloading all the files that were wiped out. How important right? Back to the day. Chinese was quite alright, as we spent the whole lesson doing the "story" on Chapter 4. Seraphina and I were somewhat angered by the fact that the rest of the group just continued discussing the whole thing and just rushed through it without asking for opinions until we reminded them. Rather until Seraphina told them. I must say that it was my fault that I didn't want to participate much, but unfortunately, as I have already said, I am currently thinking through some issues that are much more important than academic results and concern my future gravely. We finally finished Hero today. I nearly cried when the part on Broken Sword and Flying Snow were sparring and the consequences was on the screen. Somehow, I was just overwhelmed by my feelings, having recently been betrayed twice by someone I somewhat trusted. But my ego dried my tears up, though I was in a trance after the movie for quite sometime, and remained quite depressed for the whole day. I feel like crying again... Not that I am dwelling in self-pity or attention-seeking, but I somehow wish to be left alone for a time being to think through some issues I haven't been able to solve. Geography was rather boring, though I am pretty certain that this is the first quiz I am finally going to pass. The Geography Representative fails! It would certainly hit the headlines... Science was boring. Ms Lye has been repeating this DNA and RNA topic for such a long time, I got so bored that I started reading. But I got bored towards the end of the lesson and started using my Science file to hit my skull, which seemed hollow today. Ms Lye must have thought I needed the Mental Hospital. During Lunch, I was discussing with Zeena and, to a certain extent, Pei Rong, about our class and the school in general. It wasn't positive for sure, so I shall not put it up here and hurt all the poor girls' vulnerable feelings before they go crying for their 'momsies' or throwing tantrums. Isn't that what our schoolmates' are best at doing? We had the Inter-class Maths and Science quiz during Assembly. I was the reserve, and participated in the preliminary round, thus I got a trophy too. Not that I did much, but well... I thought that Xin Rong, Lay Kuan and Meng Yuan did a pretty good job. At least it would be surely better than what I can do. I made two new friends too. The 2/4 and 2/11 reserves. I started the conversation, and I am proud of that fact. The 2/11 reserve, Sarah if I am not wrong, asked whether I was a Maths or Science person, and I told her I was neither, I was more of a Linguistic person. Interesting isn't it? We got a bronze. It's at least better than not getting anything at all. So let's congratulate Xin Rong, Lay Kuan and Meng Yuan instead of blaming them for not getting the Gold alright? Anyway, they mixed up our trophies and promoted us to Secondary 4. But I was rather angered with the fact that Lay Kuan and Meng Yuan kept pushing the microphone to each other. Well, as I have already said, I am canterkerous these few days, as all of you would deem it to be. Anyway, I have to go for my dinner already. See you all around! 6:53 PM
|