![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
I just came home from the workshop, and Jia Min has kindly informed me that I got a lovely 7 for History and I should rejoice about it as half of the class had unfortunately flunked it. I am amazed... I never knew I was so good at History. Or maybe Ms Koh forgot her spectacles when she was marking my script. The highest in class is 8. Miraculously, I passed with a 7. I am still feeling very euphoric that I passed it as I had blanked out during the test. So my average for the assignments and tests is 7 now. I should aim to get an 8 now... I am just so ambitious, ain't I? This morning, I went to the 2/1 classroom and saw that someone had switched the visualizer on and was playing Super Mario, so we all got to watch. That girl was really good. After assembly, I snuck off with Yina to see Mr Chan about the excuse letter. We couldn't find him even asking Mrs Lee, and thus went up to the staffroom. He wasn't there either, so we went back to the quadrangle. Then I saw him walking in the corridor, and shouted for Yina. We both went to see him, and he said he would get the forms and told us to wait. We went back to the quadrangle again, and when he came back, he passed me the forms and $65. I was shocked, but he reminded me that $50 was for the entrance fee, and the remaining $15 was for the Taxi fare, though I still need to return him $4.40 of change as we didn't spend that much money. We had Language Arts in the Language Lab, and it was rather fun as we were presenting. Mrs Ng said that our poem, which was practically all done by Xin Rong and myself, was good and we were giggling away. I did it until 11.45 on Monday, thus I thought it wouldn't be good as I was too tired. Well, unexpected events do happen. The class actually knew who was narrating at each point of the story. Interesting, isn't it? But at the end, the visualizer probably got too irritated by us and started banging its head on the table, thus we all started fussing over it. As a result, we didn't hear what Claire asked and got a horrible scolding. Thus we were all late for Chinese. Luckily Lao Shi didn't add on to the scolding. Well, we discussed some of the issues in the papers though I did not understand a thing. During Science practical lesson, I somehow just blanked out again and just started thinking too much, and thus didn't understand the "practical" and "logical" instructions on the paper. Maybe I was just floating off into my own fantasy world, but I really needed that break from this logical world that keeps pushing me under the water. Geography was pretty alright, except that halfway I blanked out again. I was in a trance for the whole day actually. Besides Language Arts of course. After Geography, I had to rush off already. The workshop was informative, but boring. I felt like sleeping halfway, and thus didn't participate that actively. At first we were paired up with PLMGS, but they switched it to RGS instead. Well... What can we do? We had some activities, then a mock debate, of which I failed really badly in my own terms. I performed really under my level. Maybe I think too highly of myself, but I was really stumped as we didn't have much time to discuss and my brain was squeezed dry from all the thinking already. Anyway, I have sent the whole class our Language Arts poem so that you all wouldn't keep pestering our group members for it. Well, I shall go off now. 7:46 PM
|