![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
I just came home from CCA. Get this straight. It was debates, not the other CCA that isn't even worthy of my mention here. I do not regard that as my CCA anymore. A CCA is one that is supposed to allow you to learn and have fun at the same time. Can I say the same for that particular CCA? Ask yourselves. You should know the answer. Anyway, Debates was GREAT! Maybe I have never really enjoyed my CCA before. Correction. I have NEVER enjoyed THAT CCA before. That's why I am so easily appeased. I am not dwelling in self-pity, but I would just like to establish the fact that I do not like that particular CCA, for the amount of stress and unhappiness it caused me for about a year of my life. Let me go on to my substantive points. Joking... Today was pretty alright, except for the fact that I was feeling rather upset with some issues. Chinese was quite boring, as I couldn't see what was on the OHP, and had a really miserable time. Fortunately, there was no Language Arts today. Not that I don't like the subject, but I am trying to delude myself and everytime I see that particular teacher, it somehow reminds me of it as I am supposed to continue talking to her on that particular issue. Why do I keep saying 'particular' in particular? I know I am kidding myself, but haven't I been doing it for all my life so far? Less of those dreary issues. We couldn't find Ms Lye at first, so I accompanied Karene to the Science Staffroom to see if Ms Lye was there. In the end, we knew that Ms Lye was in the Biology Lab as we could hear her shouting from the second level. Amazing, isn't it? Drama was cool. When I stepped into the room, I saw Eunice fixing something into the ceiling, and went "Oh my goodness...". It turned out that Xin Rong hit the ball with her knee and a piece of the ceiling fell down. Mr Tang was surprisingly not angered at all. And I am so proud of myself that I came up with the headline "Chek the Can-can". Well... As I have already said, I am very easily appeased. Art was pretty alright as well, except for the fact that I can't paint well, and my dried leaf turned out to be pretty dreadful. Maybe I should tell Mrs Teo that it is actually a piece of abstract art. But I can only expect her to turn me into a piece of abstract art as well... Maths. I was troubled by that issue and spent the whole lesson thinking about it, though I still got the simultaneous equations concept. Ms Lee asked me to quit staring at the OHP and do the problem at a point of time. But I was actually thinking through that issue. By the way, my bad headaches are back, so I would apologize in advance if I actually offend you in some way or other. I shall go off and nurse my bad headache. Anyway, I am sure I won't be among the five to go for the Debates competition. Probably Amandas, Yina, Xin Rong, Wen Jia and Hwee Yanne/Jamie would go. But what can I do about it anyway? 7:02 PM
|