![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Thursday, April 07, 2005
I don't know what's going on in my life, but I am seriously sounding out the alarm bell now. Please, leave me alone. Stop talking to me about YOUR CCA. It no longer concerns me. I am not participating in the Festival of Arts. I am no longer to be associated with that CCA anymore. I have been in that nightmare for over a year, so please stop ripping my wounds open now that I have closed that chapter of my life. Somehow, I am feeling really depressed for no particular reason. All the nightmares that I have experienced in my life are replaying like this black and white movie. Perhaps it's the stress from that CCA, which I have already given up hope on. Ask yourselves. If you were in my shoes, if you have been deluding yourself for a year, telling yourself that you are enjoying yourself doing something you really know you don't like, how would you feel? Now that I have found a little sunshine from another CCA, must you come back and make my life just made up of darkness again? I am begging you, please leave me alone. Enough of that issue. As I have already said, the above two paragraphs are only directed to people from that CCA, especially those who frequent my blog or are from that section. I have never been with you all, and there's nothing to be done to change my perspective, as YOU were the ones who made me hate it. Anyway, today was pretty alright until I came home. During Chinese lesson, we finished up the short stories on Chapter 4. Nothing much to talk about... We are supposed to do some article/poem/God-knows-what for the International Friendship Day, and our group has chosen to do an English poem. It's really ludicrous, but we don't have any time to reconsider, since it is due on next Tuesday. I was feeling rather hyper during Language Arts, as I like the group I am with. Well, what's there to say? We haven't had much time to do anything as we were chatting and joking for the whole lesson as usual. Apologies to those who were perturbed by our noise pollution. Xin Rong and I both felt a wave of anguish sweep over us after we saw the Crazy Columns' Secondary Three's performance. We believe that we are miles ahead of them, and they do not deserve to go to the Nationals. But after all, they are Secondary Threes, aren't they? So even if their structure can't even take the crusher board, and ours can take all the weights available and not even crack, they are in and we are not. Where's the justice in the world? For some reason, I was rather bored during History. So there's nothing to say about it, except that I enjoyed the stories Ms Koh narrated. Maths was even worse, but we got wind that the Choir, which had its SYF today, had gotten a Gold with Honours. Bernice and I were speculating what the Chinese Orchestra would get when there was a scream outside our class which made all of us nearly die of a cardiac arrest. It turned out that the Choristers had come back to school and were announcing it to the whole school, but seemed to be announcing it to Antarctica too. CME. The teacher was rather angered by our group as we were just thinking up of stupid ideas to get out of doing CME. But actually, it isn't stupid. It's just that we are too ingenius for the teacher to understand. Anyway, I have to go for my piano lesson now. See you guys around! 5:30 PM
|